Time Begin to Twist!

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

Time Begin to Twist!

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

August 2014

 

“Really your boyfriend is slightly paranoid huh?” Leeteuk said to me. “How many bodyguards thus he called for you?”

“It’s not like that oppa.” I said to him. “He is just concern of my safety.”

“By the way is he really attending our monthly SM next week right?” He ask me.

“He will.” I said. “Seriously all of you oppa just using the dinner as an excuse to harass him.”

We were all at the backstage for our SM TOWN concert here in Japan and we are just waiting for our turn since it is our hoobae EXO performing right now.

“Hey don’t accuse us like that Taeng.” Eunhyuk. “We are not the one who hid that she is dating to her oppa’s.”

“I didn’t hide it from all of you.” I said to them. “You just didn’t ask me.”

“Taeyeon’s got a point.” Siwon oppa agreed with me and the rest just glare at him.

“You and Heechul know all of this and don’t even tell us?” Sungmin said. “What kind of oppa are you?”

“They are the best oppa!” Sunny shouted. “That is why we ask them for advices.”

“YAH Sunny!” The rest of the SUJU members said.

“Hey Jess… are you okay now?” Heechul oppa said walking over Sica’s side. The news about her breakup with Tyler spread to all of the SM artist and we were all worried about her.

“I’m okay oppa.” She said with a smile.

When Jessica and Krystal came back from the US, Jessica called me and the girls and ask to bring a lot of soju and some things to eat. We literally watch our dear sister drink to her heart out and pour all of her emotion while we comfort her and try to pretend to drink. She curse in Korean and English and some of them are words that are even new to me.

But what surprises me how Jessica know what Tyler have been planning. Maybe because we change the events that happen that it ended like this. Truthfully I only know that it was rumor that Tyler have a hand on Jessica getting kick out from the group, but I didn’t know that it was true. If I ever known back then, maybe I all of those didn’t happen. Well I did change it now but the regret that happen in the timeline where I came from made me drank some and ended up sleeping with Jessica on one bed.

“Hey Jess… don’t worry about your fashion boutique.” I said. “If that bastard Tyler will pull out in investing, then we could help you with that.”

“Taeng is right.” Tiffany said. “We are family after all.”

“It’s okay girls.” Jessica said to us. “This is my own selfish dream. I want to achieve it with my own hands. Besides you already help me a lot and I am not saying this because you all willing to advertise my brand without any fees.”

“What do you mean without any fees?” Hyoyeon muttered. “Giving us the free samples are the fees.”

“Actually no. You need to pay for those by the way.” Jessica joke earning her a tight hug from us.

“By the way Sica since Tyler, who is the one who introducing investors for your product, now gone, we know of someone who is willing to invest in your brand.” I said to her.

“It is not your idiot boyfriend right or his idiotic friends?” She said to me.

“Yah Jiyong isn’t an idiot!” I defend Jiyong. “And no it isn’t Jiyong or people from YG. If you like I could set you a meeting with him.”

“It is a man? Yah Taeyeon you aren’t setting me up with an old man?” She eyed me.

“He isn’t an old man… beside he is perfect to be your investor.” I just said to her.

We were all fooling around when we saw Wendy and Seulgi walking towards us. These kids just debuted and for the meantime their first concert experience will be here in SM TOWN concert. Jiyong and I decided not to change others future unless it was really need too. So about adding Yeri to the group this early, we just leave it to the management. Jiyong didn’t also try to change YG’s mind in debuting another girl group, since 2NE1 has gotten a nice standing again since Minzy’s solo album and Bom unnie’s spot on the variety show was a success. Though Jiyong wanted to debut Black Pink early on though.

“Unnie… Jiyong sunbae is calling you.” Wendy said giving me my phone. She was so cute that I almost forgot that she had a shouting match with SM regarding Irene’s relationship when SM wanted Irene to break up with her boyfriend (soon to be husband) so SM disband their group.

“Thanks Wendy.” I said as I ruffle her hair. “Don’t be nervous on your first stage okay…”

“Yes Taeyeon Sunbae.” Wendy and Seulgi said to me.

I then went somewhere because SuJu oppa’s were becoming rowdy and trying to snatch the phone away from me. I then went inside one of the dressing room and lock it so that they can’t enter.

“Hello Oppa.” I said over the phone.

“Thank god you pick up. Why are you so slow on answering the phone?” He ask me. “I thought something happen to you.”

“Well SuJu oppa’s are trying to snatch my phone away when they heard that you were calling.”

“Ahh... is that why?” he then snicker a little. “By the way… Sorry that I can’t go to Japan with you tomorrow for your day off. After this I need to help Taeyang and WINNER with their Japanese album.”

“It’s okay… The girls  will accompany there instead..” I said to him a bit disappointed that we won’t be together for the my dayoff tomorrow. “We will be flying there after the show and just sleep at the hotel there.”

“Yah my baby Taengoo. Don’t be so disappointed. If our concert dates didn’t land on the same day here in Seoul and I will be spending my time with you.” He said to me. “You aren’t pouting right now right?”

“No I’m not!” I denied but still how the hell did he know that I am sulky. “By the way could you call Jaejoong oppa. I already convince Sica about her investor problem and she said yes.”

“He called me already. He said he will be at Japan tomorrow. Just text him where they will meet.” He said to me.

“And you? When will you be here beside me?” I said being sulky.

“Yah! Don’t be sulky, I promise I will go there as fast as I can after my work here is done.” He said. “Still if I want to see that pouting face of yours.”

“Arraseo I will take a picture and send this to you, or rather I might post it.” I said to him. Just then I heard someone calling me. “Ji see you after our busy schedule? It looks like it is my time perform. Bye, bye Muwahh!” I then get a picture of me pouting angrily and the post it on instagram.

I then went out just too see some of my labelmates grinning from ear to ear.

“Bye, bye Muwahh! Yah Taengoo G-Dragon made you cheesy huh.” Leeteuk oppa tease me while my whole labelmates laugh.

“You know all of you are so childish.” I said walking away from them embarrass that they heard all of that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

She really did post a pouting angry face with a caption waiting for Boyfriend… It was so cute that I immediately comment and reacted to it. But in a mere minutes it was like and commented by our fans.

 

How cute that these two are interacting in SNS in public. Taeyeon is being angry cute girlfriend. I am at SM Town concert and when SNSD went on stage Taeyeon unnie fake to cry and said that she missed G-Dragon. When the fans ask what she miss about GD oppa she said she missed GD’s ramen… How cute!! They really are the KPOP power couple! They are sharing their precious moments like this with their fan… but I hope they keep some privacy to themselves.

 

Most of the comments were cute and understanding, but there were some who said that Taeyeon is a clingy and they assume that I don’t like it. If they just know that I am the one that is clingy. Well checking up my girlfriend is fun but I need to do this job of mine here at YG. Since everything seems well for 2NE1. I’ve heard BOM will even join for the 2nd season and from what YG hyung have said someone from SM will enter as a new roommate. Well I know who it is but back then it was to replace BOM from the show.

Now the only work I will be doing is provide support to our new idol group WINNER. They just debuted and from the looks of it, it is going well sort off. They are gaining fans and Mino and the others are being professional still they are still new on this kind of things so guiding them will be our job as seniors, well not Seungri though they will only learn bad things from him.

“Ahhhh I want to go to my girlfriends arm!!” I said whining.

“Yah would you cut it out!” Teddy hyung. “If you are being like that then just go out! Aishh if we ever know that you will be like this then we should just say no to your relationship.”

“Hyung… you know you can do that.” I said to him. “You like bragging that you have all of SNSD signatures for your cousins in the army right now.”

“Sunbaeninm… SM’s is also having their SM Town concert today too right?” Soohyun said to me.

“Well yeah…” Teddy hyung said. “That is why this nuisance is whining here.”

“Hyung if our fans will see you like this they will be very disappointed.” Seungri said to me.

“That’s right oppa.” Minzy muttered too. “You even called her earlier.”

“You know I appreciate that you love her that much but please don’t be lazy about your job okay.” Teddy hyung said to me. “Also please refrain from showing your lovey dovey acts in front of the younger kids, they might copy you.”

After that Akdong Musician went and perform, I hang out with the rest of the YG artist which I don’t do even before. I chat with them and even give the younger ones some advice especially about dating. I already know some of the kids future and truthfully some of them got it rough.

The concert ended quite fun… which I never dream off before. This happy feelings of all of us here complete. If I didn’t went back in time maybe I couldn’t feel this happiness again. I saw Bom noona and Minzy with their smile on their face and I feel like this is the scene that should happen before.

I didn’t go to the after party since I have an appointment after this so I quickly went there. As soon as I arrive I saw the man I was about to meet.

“Sorry I’m late.” I said as I sit down to meet this man who could help me with this problem. This man was recommended by a Jaejoong hyung and he said that this guy works perfectly.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Kwon.” He reach out for a handshake and i receive it. “I am honored to work for you.”

“Mr. Yoon, thanks for helping us last time.” I thank him. “Because of that we gain control of SM.”

“No need to thank me Mr. Kwon just doing my job.” He said to me. “So do you have a job for me?”

“Well I have.” I then give him a folder and he open it. “That is a list of names I want you to investigate. Someone have been threatening someone I know and I wanted you to get some info on this people also so that if they will do something bad to the people I care about I can stop them.”

“Consider this done Mr. Kwon and I believe you want this confidential. Out of the books?”

“Yes as much as possible.” I said to him. “By the way, I want this ASAP. Preferably before the end of the year.”

He then told me about some free info about former CEO Kim and the fact that the guy went to Japan alarm me. I didn’t even know about it.

“My contact from Japan give me that info… but he didn’t probe any further. But there are talks that when that ex-CEO was still in power there were some shady people that he has contacted with. Some of them are from the underground.” He explained. “Since his plan was foiled by you and Ms. Kim, those people will surely seek payment.”

“Thanks for the warning… I will be careful.” We talk some more and even give me a security agency that can be hired as a bodyguard.

Though still tired I went to Dolce Vita and sleep. I didn’t went to our secret home since it will only remind me of her and will made me depress. After I am done showering I went to the drawer and get my phone from the future. It functioning normally as a regular phone but from time to time, it pops up news and bits of information that related to events that will happen beforehand. Just last night it pops up a news regarding the Seoul Ferry tragedy. Now it isn’t giving anything so I left it as it is.

The next day I went first to YG before going to the airport. YG hyung needed to assess the song that I made last time so I bring it to him first then leave. As I boarded the plane, I look at my phone and see SNSD members have been posting Taeyeon’s sad face all over SNS for a while now and the comments are making fun of me. Truthfully some of mine and Taeyeon fans saw me today at the airport and they ask if I am going to surprise their Unnie and I just said yes and told them not to spoil my event for her.

I arrive shortly after and went to the place where the girls are and though a bit tire due to the flight, I still went and buy some flowers, small gifts and sketch pad and a pen marker and wrote something on it. Sorry for making you Lonely… Please Forgive me… Smile if you Forgive me my Angel…

As I arrive at Tokyo Tower some of SNSD’s fan were waiting and saw me. They cheer and take pictures but was kind enough not to bother me because of the things I was carrying. I then texted Sunny that I have arrived and I met her at reception area.

“Yah oppa your princess is busy being lonely up there… better make sure your even is worth it to cheer her up.”

“I know Sunny… Sorry for burdening you with my girlfriend.” I said.

“yah Oppa you give us a full night accommodation at the hotel we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter