VI - If eyes could speak

[DubChaeng: One shots/Short Stories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was watching ‘2Yeon’ videos in YouTube when she saw a ‘DubChaeng’ video so she immediately clicked it.

Yes, Kim Dahyun ships herself with Son Chaeyoung.

She was so busy watching ‘DubChaeng’ videos that she didn’t realized Chaeyoung was already standing infront of her. When she looked up and saw Chaeyoung, she immediately closed her laptop.

“What the heck, Chaeng? I’ll have an heart attack due to you.” ‘Because my love for you blocked the flow of my blood.’ Dahyun thought inside her head and unconsciously smiled

“I’m sorry, unnie. Jihyo unnie told me to call you because it’s already dinner time.”

“Oh. Alright.” Dahyun answered and put her laptop under her pillow to hide it. She haven’t closed the YouTube website, after all “Let’s go.”

“Okay.”

They walked out of the room and entered the kitchen. But before they could sit down, Chaeyoung leaned closer to Dahyun.

“If you’ll have an heart attack, I’ll gladly CPR you.” she whispered then went to her chair which is infront of Dahyun.

Dahyun was frozen and blushing. She only came back when Jihyo called her.

“Ya, Kim Dahyun. Sit down.”

“O-Oh.”

Dahyun sat down and glared at Chaeyoung who was just laughing at her. They finished their dinner and the maknaes are currently in their room, doing their things. Tzuyu was sitting in her bed with her eyes closed and while wearing her facial mask, Chaeyoung is in the upper bunk sketching something and Dahyun continued watching the ‘DubChaeng’ videos while wearing headphones.

Chaeyoung went down to Dahyun’s bunk and stood infront of the older girl. She taps Dahyun’s should and she chuckled when Dahyun jumped a little due to the touch.

“You’re really killing me.”

Chaeyoung just laughed “Can I borrow your laptop? I’m still charging mine. If you don’t mind.”

“Uhh…why? What are you going to do?”

“I’m sketching and I…need to look at my model. It’s almost done, anyway.”

“Who’s your model?”

“…Google images?”

“Oh. Alright. Wait…”

Dahyun closed the YouTube website and handed her laptop to Chaeyoung.

“In return, you have to let me see your sketch when it’s done. Okay?”

“Okay. Thanks, unnie.”

Chaeyoung went back up to her bunk and Dahyun decided to play ‘JYP Nation’ in her phone while waiting. After an hour or so, Chaeyoung went down and handed Dahyun’s laptop back.

“Thank you, unnie.”

“Sure. Wait…how about your sketch? You said you’ll let me see it.”

“I won’t only let you see it, I’ll give it to you too.”

“Really?”

“Yup. But you have to wait until the day after tomorrow.”

“Ehh? Why?”

“It still needs some coloring and background.”

“Alright. Promise me that you’ll give it to me, alright?”

“Yup. It’s actually for you, anyway.”

“Aww. Thanks, Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung laughed as she scratched the back of her head with a tint of pink in her cheeks “It’s no big deal, unnie.”

“It is. Anyways, go back to your bed and sleep. It’s already 10PM.”

“Okay. Goodnight, unnie.”

“Goodnight.”

Chaeyoung climbed the stairs but stopped mid-way.

“What?” Dahyun asked

“You should really clear your browser’s history when you let someone borrow your laptop.”

“Huh?”

Chaeyoung answered with a giggle “Don’t worry, unnie. I ship us, too.” with that, Chaeyoung climbed up completely

That’s when Dahyun realized that she didn’t delete the history of her YouTube videos.

‘Damn!’ she thought as she hide her blushing face in her pillow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Chaeyoung is smiling so brightly whenever she sees Dahyun while Dahyun blushed and avoided the younger’s gaze. The others also realized it and wondered why.

“Did something happened last night?” Sana whispered to Tzuyu

“Huh? I don’t know.”

Sana just shrug and leaned on Tzuyu again. They were in the living room while watching a movie. 2Yeon and SaTzu together with Jihyo is on the couch while Dahyun and Chaeyoung are face to face in the single-seat couch. MiMo is sitting on the floor.

Dahyun tried to focus her attention in the k-drama ‘Goblin’ but a certain Gong Yoo-haired rapper is staring at her so she can’t. She faced ‘Chae Yoo’ and glared at the younger girl.

“Look, leader. Dahyun unnie is glaring at me.” Chaeyoung told the leader with a pout but later stuck her tongue out at Dahyun

“What?” Jihyo reacted “Why?”

“It’s nothing, unnie.” Dahyun said and glared at Chaeyoung again while Chaeyoung just keep on smiling at her

“What are you doing?” Jihyo asked causing Dahyun and Chaeyoung to glance into her

“What?/Huh?” they said at the same time                                                           

“Why is Dahyun glaring at Chaeyoung? And why does Chaeyoung looks at Dahyun like that?”

“Like what?” Dahyun asked

“Like she’s looking at her crush.”

Silence. No one spoke. Until…

“NO, she’s not.” Dahyun denied

Chaeyoung suddenly stood up “Maybe I am, unnie…Maybe I am.” she said then walked out of the house leaving the others’ mouth hanging

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already evening and Chaeyoung haven’t returned yet. The members were getting worried so they decided to search for the girl. Everyone was looking eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter