XXIV - Keep It

[DubChaeng: One shots/Short Stories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started when Dahyun came home and saw Chaeyoung wearing her oversize shirt. It was oversize on her, what more if it’s on Chaeyoung? The younger girl looked so cute in it, adding to the fact that she fell asleep on the couch while wearing it made Dahyun’s heart soft…

“Baby, wake up.” she gently tapped Chaeyoung’s arm to wake her up, but the girl was still sleeping deeply, giving her no choice but to carry her to their room instead. “Hold on tight.”

Chaeyoung stirred awake when Dahyun let her down on their bed. The older girl smiled at her and she smiled back before giving space for Dahyun to lay at. Without another word, she went to lay down beside Chaeyoung and hugged her by the waist gently yet tightly…

“I borrowed your shirt.” the younger girl informed as she snuggled closer to Dahyun’s chest.

“I know.” she answered with a chuckle. “It’s fine, you look cute in it. You can keep it, Chae.”

--

It was their 6th year anniversary and they’re going out on a date to celebrate. Dahyun had been waiting for the past 10 minutes for Chaeyoung to appear out of their bedroom. Once she does, Dahyun immediately recognize the flannel jacket she’s wearing; because it’s hers.

“I couldn’t find anything else to wear.” Chaeyoung informed. “Is it okay if I borrow it?”

“You look great, you can keep it.” she added even though it’s her favorite flannel.

Chaeyoung’s smile tells her that it’s worth it. She smiled back and reached for the younger girl’s hand to intertwine them together. They walked out of their apartment hand in hand.

When the cold wind blows, she would wrap herself in Dahyun’s flannel jacket and that made the older girl smiled fondly at how Chaeyoung looks so cool while wearing her own flannel.

--

It’s 12 midnight and yet Chaeyoung is still looking for something to eat. She often craves ice cream at this time and day of the month, but Dahyun had probably ate all of it already.

“Why are you still awake?” Chaeyoung turned around and pouted. “Oh, ice cream…”

“Yeah.” Dahyun chuckled and immediately guided her to the door. “Where are we going?”

“Convenience store, I’ll buy you some ice cream.” Chaeyoung immediately lit up and went to ran out of the door. Dahyun chuckled once more as she shook her head fondly. “Wait…”

“What?” the older girl went back to their room and returned with a hoodie. “Oh, thanks.”

“No problem.” Dahyun helped her wear the hoodie and they to search for ice cream. When they got back, Chaeyoung took off the hoodie to give it back to her. “No, you can keep it.”

--

Chaeyoung’s uniforms are still in the laundry shop, so Dahyun and her started searching for something formal to wear as substitute for her uniform but there’s nothing in her closet.

“Can’t I just borrow yours? You have a lot of button ups and longsleeves, anyway.”

“Sure, I don’t mind.” Dahyun stood up and went to the next closet to search.

The older girl started picking out the shorter button ups she has and handed it to C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter