XIX - Falling Asleep Again

[DubChaeng: One shots/Short Stories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hyunnie...” a familiar voice called “...can’t you really remember me?”

“W-Who are you?” Dahyun asked “I can’t remember who you are. I’m sorry.”

“Hyun...” it called with a familiar warmness “...it’s me.”

Before Dahyun could see that person’s face, a blinding light shone towards her. She closed her eyes and when she opened it, she was awake in her room.

“Who?” Dahyun muttered to herself before standing up “1:40AM. Great...” she added before standing up and walking towards the closet to grab her hoodie

After getting her hoodie, she walk out of her room and carefully left the house. She walked towards the park of their subdivision and exactly 3 minutes later, she was sitting in a bench.

The lampposts was slowly turning off and there was no one in the park except for her. But that is only her thoughts because she saw a silhouette of a person walking towards her.

That person stopped infront of Dahyun since the shadow of hers was seen by Dahyun so she looked up and saw a girl with brown hair that have highlights. She was smiling and her dimples were showing.

“Can I sit with you?” she asked with a smile that never fades “If that’s okay...”

“O-Oh...” Dahyun stuttered “Sure, have a seat.”

The girl smiled again before sitting besides Dahyun “Can I ask why are you here?”

“Nightmares.” Dahyun answered “You?”

“Can’t sleep.”

“I see.” Dahyun muttered “I’m Kim Dahyun, by the way.” she introduced

“Chaeyoung.” the girl stated “Son Chaeyoung.”

“Nice to meet you, Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung just hummed with a smile “So...what are these nightmares of yours?”

“Care to listen?”

“Ofcourse.”

“Well...in my dream, there’s a person who is calling me with a name. No one calls me that name except for that person so I wonder who it was. I couldn’t see her face but her voice was familiar to me.”

“Why can’t you remember?”

“I was caught in a car accident. My memories from the past were forgotten.”

“I see. Too bad...” Chaeyoung commented “Do you want to remember her? She could still be waiting for you, Hyunnie.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter