V - Jealousy

[DubChaeng: One shots/Short Stories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s face frowned when she saw a member of TWICE in the Japanese line, being sweet to her girlfriend again. Her expression changed when she saw Sana dancing in front of Dahyun to appeal the tofu.

Sana has been awfully clingy again to Dahyun. It was stopped during their Like Ooh-Ahh era when they told the members about their relationship but it came back again in the middle of Cheer Up era and continue to sail until the TT era.

Chaeyoung has been hiding her jealousy well because she knows Dahyun wasn’t really that sweet to Sana but ofcourse she also knows that Dahyun has to response to Sana because of their ship and shippers. Chaeyoung can’t help it whenever Sana would hug Dahyun or cling into Dahyun’s arm. But she can’t help it more whenever Dahyun would smile back at Sana.

They were now going back to their dorm after the fansign that’s full of ‘Sana and Dahyun’ moments. Chaeyoung normally sat beside Dahyun in the front row but now she’s sitting beside Mina in the last row, together with Momo.

“You okay, Chaeyoung ah?” Mina asked

“I’m fine, unnie.”

“Really? I think you’re not.” Mina answered “Is it because of that?” she asked as she points in the front row using her lips

It was Sana leaning on Dahyun’s shoulder while Dahyun is playing with her phone.

‘Wow. It looks like they’re the one in a relationship…’ Chaeyoung thought

“No. Ofcourse, not.”

“You know…whenever you’re jealous, you always smile sadly before returning to your emotionless face.”

“Really?”

“Yup. I always saw you do that whenever ‘SaiDa’ happens.”

“ARGH. Don’t say that, unnie.”

“Say what?”

“That…”

“What? SaiDa?”

“Yes. Argh!”

“I’m sorry.” Mina said as she chuckled “You’re so possessive, you know.”

“No, I’m not. Anyways…I think you’re always watching me since you notice that I always do that. Do you always watch me, unnie?”

Chaeyoung saw Mina blushed so she chuckled.

“I’m kidding, unnie.” Chaeyoung said as she ruffled Mina’s hair, earning a scoff from the pink-haired beside Mina “Momo unnie’s jealous, Mina unnie.” Chaeyoung whispered to Mina “I better keep a distance.”

Mina laughed as she playfully slapped Chaeyoung’s shoulder. They didn’t know that a certain orange-haired girl was watching them through her cellphone’s reflection.

The girls arrived back at their dorm and they know that something was going on with the two maknaes. Usually they would look and smile at each other lovingly but today, they were looking and smiling at each other…awkwardly.

Jihyo decided to take control of the situation since all of them were in the living room, anyways.

“So…how was the fansign?” Jihyo asked in a motherly tone “Dahyun?”

“Oh…It was amazing.”

“How about you, Chaeyoung? How is it for you?”

“It was…fun.”

“Was it…okay for you? Are you tired?”

“It was okay. And yeah. I’m tired.” ‘Tired of being jealous, EVERY TIME…’

“That’s good.”

‘Damn. This is harder than I thought.’ Jihyo thought ‘How do I do this?’

“Do you have any problems regarding earlier?” Jihyo boldly asked

The members looked at her weirdly. Sometimes, Jihyo just doesn’t know how to handle things.

“No.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung both answered

“Great. Uhh…I’ll be in the kitchen. Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, come with me.” Jihyo said as she stood up and went to the room. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stood up and went there too.

“What do you need, Hyo?” Jeongyeon asked

“Can you please help those two to solve their problem? You guys are the only couple I know that lasted 6 years even though Nayeon unnie is the jealous god.”

“HEY!” Nayeon reacted “But…the only one who can solve it is them. We just need to help.”

“Then, please do.”

“Alright. We’ll help them.” Jeongyeon answered

“Thank you.”

“Let’s go, Jeongie. You go to Chaeyoung and I’ll go to Dahyun.” Nayeon instructed before walking away “By the way, bold move , Ji.” she teased before leaving the kitchen completely

Nayeon went into Dahyun and asked her to come to their room while Jeongyeon asked Chaeyoung to help her in her room.

“So, Son Chaeyoung…what’s the problem?”

“It’s nothing, unnie.” Chaeyoung answered to Jeongyeon as she flopped in Dahyun’s bed while Jeongyeon sat in Tzuyu’s

“There is. Come on. I’m your no-jam hyung, you can talk to me.”

Chaeyoung sighed before sitting up and grabbing Dahyun’s pillow then hug it “I’m jealous.” she said with a pout

“Why?”

“Because Sana unnie has been awfully clingy to MY Dahyunnie.” Chaeyoung answered while still pouting “She’s been hugging her and clinging into her arm when even I can’t do it openly. She’s been kissing her but aren’t I the only one allowed to do that?”

“It’s just for fanservice, Chaeyoung.”

“But...’Sana and Dahyun’ doesn’t exist until that kiss in Cheer Up era. Sana unnie did that in front of me and Tzuyu.”

“I can understand that you’re hurt but what do you mean ‘Tzuyu’?”

“Uhh…” ‘Opps.’ “Nothing. Anyways, they don’t have to do fanservice if only Sana unnie didn’t did that kiss before.”

“Hmm…but ‘Sai—“ Jeongyeon was about to say it but Chaeyoung glared at her “…I mean ‘Sana and Dahyun’ helped by covering your relationship from the public.”

“Yeah. But I wish they’d keep it in a minimum. Earlier, they did it infront of me. INFRONT OF ME, unnie. That hurts me, you know.”

“It’s not Dahyun’s fault, Chaeyoung. Don’t be mad at her. I can see that Sana is always the one to start the skinship. Shouldn’t you be mad at Sana than Dahyun?”

“Are you telling me to be mad at Sana unnie?”

“No.” Jeongyeon immediately answered “I’m telling you to tell Sana and Dahyun how you feel about it. And to stop being mad at Dahyun. That tofu didn’t do anything wrong.”

Chaeyoung thought for a while and nodded “Alright. I’ll apologize to Dahyun unnie for now.”

“You’re not going to tell her how you feel?”

“Not now. I’ll tell them next time.”

“Why?”

Chaeyoung smiled “Because I think I’m at fault today.”

“Being jealous isn’t your fault, Chaeyoung. You’re her girlfriend, after all.”

“Yeah. Thanks, unnie.”

“Want me to call Dahyun?”

“Yes, please.”

“Alright. Apologize well, okay.”

“Okay.”

Jeongyeon went out of the room while Chaeyoung flopped back in Dahyun’s bed and cover her face using Dahyun’s pillow. She suddenly felt a weight added in the bed so she take the pillow away and saw Dahyun sitting there.

“H-Hyunnie…”

“Hey.”

Chaeyoung immediately sat up and looked down “U-Uhhm…you see, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have avoided you. I’m really so—“ Chaeyoung wasn’t able to finish her sentence when Dahyun cupped her face and kissed her in the lips.

“Apology accepted.” Dahyun said as she smile, showing her eye-smile

“You’re not mad at me.”

“Nope.” Dahyun answered as she shook her head “Why would I?”

“Because I avoided you earlier.”

“That’s not a problem as long as you don’t do it again. It’s hurts me.” Dahyun said with a pout causing Chaeyoung to giggle

“Alright. As long as you minimize your skinship with Sana unnie. Your mine, after all.”

Dahyun grinned and peck Chaeyoung’s lips “I’m all yours.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun did minimize her skinships with Sana but Sana didn’t. What irritates Chaeyoung more is that Sana’s clinging into Dahyun even inside their dorm. She has been sitting beside Dahyun, leaning in her shoulder while watching movies, hugging the girl if the movie is horror, sleeping in her lap and all things that Chaeyoung supposed to do.

‘I should be the one there.’ Chaeyoung always thought

Chaeyoung kept it all to herself. She doesn’t want to be view as the jealous and possessive girlfriend. But Sana was doing too much. The farthest thing Sana did was feeding Dahyun during dinner. Chaeyoung clenched her spoon and fork as she witnessed what’s happening.

Chaeyoung and even the members wonder why Sana has been clinging into Dahyun lately. The members also noticed that Chaeyoung has been cold lately. Not just into Dahyun but to  all of the TWICE members. She has been quiet and keep answering with short responses.

Chaeyoung’s patience finally ran out when something happened in their fansign. Sana was holding into Dahyun all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter