Part 56

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the five of them travel around Slovenia and visit some of the interesting and famous places there. They feel very happy because this is the first time they having their own reality show and free time to go around eventho there's camera around recording them but they didn't care about it.

The members went to so many places that they really want to visit and they decided to split up and met again after one hour. Sowon, Yuju and Eunha while SinB with Yerin. They make promise to meet at the oldest castle in Slovenia called Bled Castle after one hour.

They parts way with SinB and Yerin went to the paragliding site since it's one of SinB's wishes to play paragliding with one of her members.

"Paragliding?! Are you serious??!! I'm so scared of height remember?!" Yerin said while pouting angrily at SinB while the younger one just laughing.

"Please unnie, I really want to do this~ I know you scared of height but please~~" SinB pleading to Yerin making Yerin just sigh and nod her head.

"You should be thankful that I love you or else you already dead by now." Yerin said making SinB laugh and jumping happily.

Both of them then prepared theirself with the safety equipment guide by their instructor so that something bad didn't happened to them.

SinB and Yerin then fly side by side with their instructor behind them. SinB just laugh when she saw Yerin just keep quiet and close her eyes.

"Unnie, I know you scared but open your eyes and enjoy the view or you gonna regret it." SinB said making Yerin open her eyes slowly and SinB's right. The view is very beautiful that she's mesmerized by the view that she forgot about her phobia for a while.

After that, both of them feel hungry and went to one of the restaurant to fill their empty stomach with foods. They order some salad since they are on diet and they order mango juice and strawberry juice for their drink.

While they were waiting for their food, SinB take out her phone from her back pocket and starinf at the phone, thinking.

'What is she doing now?? Is she busy?? I really want to call her. Should I??' SinB thought

Yerin who was looking at SinB from the start can see that the younger girl is busy thinking about something or more like someone because of the various of emotions SinB showed on her face just now.

"SinB ah, is everything good?? Did something happen??" Yerin ask making SinB wake up from her thought and looking at Yerin.

"Ahhh~~ It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter