Part 46

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

 

______________________________________________

Umji was stunned and confuse with what SinB just said to her. She blink her eyes multiple times.

"D-did I hear it wrong??" Umji ask to herself.

"W-what did she mean by that??"

Umji close her eyes and take a deep breath and release it slowly before she turn her gaze to the plastic bag that she place on the table beside her bed.

She slowly took the plastic bag and look inside it.

"H-how?!"

Umji can't believe her eyes at all. Inside the plastic bags was her favorite foods. She can feel that her eyes becomes teary once again since she feel so touch and confuse at the same time.

"H-how did she know about this??" Umji ask herself again since she never told anybody about her favourite foods except for her family obviously.

Umji eat the food that SinB brought for her with a teary eyes and confuse heart and also mind.

"I will ask her when she visit again....maybe??" Umji mutter and sigh.

Umji know that maybe SinB will not visit her again after what happened but she also hope that the main dancer will visit her again since she really need an explanation now.

~~~

"Yewon ah~ Let's go!" Sowon said while carrying the maknae things.

"Unnie! You didn't have to. I can bring my things by myself." Umji said while try to take the things from Sowon.

"It's okay. I can do this. Let's go! The other members already waiting for you at the dorms and they very happy to heard that you already can discharge from the hospital after 2 months." Sowon said again making Umji smile.

A week ago, a day after SinB left her confused, the doctor came to her and told her that she already can discharge from the hospital since her condition already in good form and Umji didn't have any concussion.

And since that day too, Umji never met with SinB again. SinB didn't visit her at all after that day. Only her family, the members, their manager, staffs and other idols from various group that they friends that visit her.

The main dancer never visit her at all leaving Umji confused for the whole week, trying to find the answer by herself.

~~~

"Surprise!!"

Umji shock when she heard the scream right after she enter the dorm.

"Welcome back Yewon ah!!" The shortest girl among them run and hug the maknae.

Sowon just chuckle when she saw the scene infront her.

"Yah Eunha yah~ I also wanna hug Umji." Yerin said while pouting.

While the other taller girl just come closer to the short line and separate them.

"Yah~ Just let Umji enter first if you want to hug her because now you're blocking the entrance and Sowon unnie can't come in." Yuju said and point to the leader.

Sowon just nod her head making Eunha smile sheepishly before let the leader enter the dorm and close the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter