Missing or Run Away??

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are in their dorm since they already finish their practice just now.Sowon and Yerin are sitting at the living room and watching the tv after they already clean their body while the other members are in their room resting.

"Unnie,do u have any plan already??"Yerin ask not to loud so the kids will not heard them.

"I don't know.I can't think any idea now.What about u??"Sowon look at Yerin but Yerin just shake her head making Sowon sigh.

"I really want to know why SinB didn't like Umji because Umji is not a bad kid.She always care about us and always helping us if we need a help.So,i don't know why SinB hate her."Sowon sigh.

"Yeah,i agree with u.Umji is so nice to us and to SinB too even SinB didn't treat her nice but Umji always care about SinB."Yerin said.

"I really can't stand it whenever I see Umji sad when SinB ignore her.I also didn't like it when I see she forcing her smile to us so we will not worry about her."Yerin continued.

"I'm feel like i'm a bad leader right now since i can't take a good care my members and can't fixed their relationship.And..and just let one of member crying behind our back."Sowon said with a crack voice before sigh.

Yerin hug Sowon to calm down the leader."Ani unnie.U're the best leader.U always take a good care of us so don't say thst u are not a good leader or i will be sad again."Yerin pout after she said that making Sowon chuckle.

The unnies then continue thinking about the maknae problem when suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter