EunJu

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju is warming her vocal now since she didn't want her voice crack later when they perform.She then look around to see what her members are doing.

She see that Eunha is also warm up her vocal just like her , Sowon still fixing her hairstyle and make up with their stylist unnie , SinB and Yerin are dancing the step trying to memorize their dance while Umji just sit at the couch far from the others while looking outside the window.

Yuju just look at Umji before walk to Umji and sit beside her.

"Yewon ah, Gwaenchana??" Yuju ask making Umji look at her.

"D-dae." Umji answered while smile a little.

Yuju nod and try to ask another question but Umji cut her off.

"M-mianhe unnie.I want to go to the toilet a while."Umji said and left Yuju before Yuju answered her.

'Again?This is the 5th time she trying to avoid me and the members.' Yuju thought before sigh.

"Yuju ah,waeyo??" Yuju look at the voice owner before smile.

"Nothing Eunha yah.Its just...i don't know."Yuju sigh again while massage her temple.

Eunha smile before go sit beside the main vocalist and cares her hand.

"Wae??What's bothering you?? Tell me.I will try to help you if i can."Eunha said making Yuju smile at her.

"Its about Umji." Yuju said.

Eunha eyes went wide when she heard about what Yuju said just now.

'Did she know already??' Eunha thought.

"W-wae??W-whats wrong with Umji??" Eunha ask carefully.

Yuju sigh before take a deep breath and look at Eunha making Eunha nervous.

"W-wae??"

"Eunha yah,I want you to tell me honestly and don't try to hide anything from me or else I will not talk with you anymore."Yuju said with a serious tone making Eunha gulp before slowly nod her head.

"Did something happen between Umji and SinB??"

And that's it,Eunha can feel that her eyes like wanna fall from the her socket eyes already since her eyes went open very wide.

"W-what d-do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter