Part 54 (pt 2)

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 of them enter the room and saw the maknae was sleeping peacefully on her bed. SinB heart shattered when she saw Umji's lev was in a cast.

"This is all my fault." SinB suddenly said making the others turn and look at her. "It's not SinB ah. Things happen and it's not your fault." Yerin said and went to SinB.

"Yerin's right. It's not your fault so don't blame yourself please." Sowon said and hug SinB.

SinB let out the tears that she holding from the start when the leader hug her. "But it's really my fault since I'm not - " "It's my fault too for being too careless, so don't blane yourself." SinB and Sowon release the hug when the heard that voice.

"Yewon ah!! You're awake!" Eunha said and running to the maknae with Yuju beside her.

"U-umji??" SinB ask to make sure she didn't dreaming and when she saw Umji give a smile to her, she can't help it but run to the girl and hug her.

"I'm sorry Umji! I'm really sorry. I-its my fault that t-this happen to you." SinB said stuttering.

Umji kinda shock when SinB hug her but she really like it that she return the hug and pat SinB's back.

"Pabo~ It's not your fault. It's mine since I'm the one that being careless and didn't pay attention to my surrounding. So, it's not your fault." Umji said softly to SinB.

"B-but...." "Enough. I don't want to hear it anymore." Umji said making SinB nod her head after releasing the hug.

The girls then spent time and talk with Umji when suddenly their CEO come to the room.

"CEO nim??" Sowon ask since she kinda shock to see the CEO come and visit Umji since she knew that he's really busy.

"Hi girls!Umji, how are you feeling??" The CEO ask after they greet him.

"Better but I still can't move my leg. The doctor said that I need to rest about a month for it to be fully recovered before continue my activities." Umji said making the boss nod his head and sigh.

"Anyway, why are you here, CEO nim??" Yuju ask making the boss look at her and smile, " I wanna know about Umji's condition and want to discuss about your group schedules." he said but then sigh again.

"And by looking at Umji's condition now, it seems that she will not be joining any of your schedules for the meantime since I didn't want her to injured her leg more " The boss said making all the girls feel sad.

"B-but CEO nim....." " I want you to rest, Yewon. Don't worry, if you have an enough rest,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter