Part 53

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what??"

Umji can't believe what did she just heard. SinB worry about her?? Is it true?

SinB release the hug then look at Umji's face that seems very confused with the situation. SinB let out a chuckle before she took Umji's hand and hold it.

"I...care about you."

Umji continue look at SinB with a confuse face and was about to ask the taller girl something when suddenly SinB speak again.

"U-umji ssi~ Don't believe with all that useless comments. They're not true." SinB said while still looking at Umji.

Umji looks down when she remember all that nasty comments again making her eyes feel teary again but she hold it since she didn't want to cry infront SinB.

"But it's true. I'm ugly! I'm fat and just ruining the image of Gfriend! I really don't deserve to be in this group at all. Maybe I should leave the group so that will be better." Umji said between her sobs.

SinB lift up Umji's face and look into her eyes. She can see tears in the maknae's eyes making her heart shattered to pieces at the sight.

"Hey~you're not! You're pretty, kind and very beautiful! Don't say that you didn't deserve to be in this group since for me, you really deserve it. Trust me! Without you, Gfriend is not complete because we will not have a cute maknae, caring member, Yuju unnie alien language partner. Moreover, if you left the group, the others members must feel very sad since they have lost their precious and favourite maknae." SinB said while still looking at Umji.

SinB then close her eyes and take a deep breath before she open her eyes and look at the person infront her.

"Lastly, I will feel very sad and heartbroken if y-you leave this group since I've lost..my friend. My....same age friend that always care about me. That always treat me nicely eventhough I'm being a jerk to her. That always know when I'm having a pain or injured eventhough I didn't tell anyone." SinB said again making Umji just look at her speechless.

"Umji s-si, I just wanna tell you that you are the most wonderful person I've ever met after my parents. You're very and beautiful. Just ignore all that nasty comments because they are jealous with you. Just ignore them and be strong because the others unnies are here for you and...." SinB then fidget her finger.

"....and I'm here for you. I promise you that I will protect you, Umji. That's my promise!" SinB said while smiling at Umji.

Umji can feel a tear falling down from her eyes while still looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter