Part 54 (Pt. 1)

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~2 weeks later~

Umji and SinB are in the exercise room at the company. Umji was running on the treadmill while SinB standing beside her to coach her and give some advice.

"Ok! Let's take a rest for awhile before we continue again." SinB said earn a nod from Umji.

Umji stops the machine and went to the near bench to sit. She then take the small towel to wipes the sweat on her face when suddenly a bottle appear infront of her.

"Here~" SinB gave the water bottle while smiling a little.

"G-gomawo." Umji replied stuttering.

"How was it?? Did you already achieve your weight target?" SinB ask after she sit beside Umji.

Umji gulp down the water before answering SinB's question, " It's great! I can feel that my stamina becomes much better and my diet also become easier but....I still didn't achieve my weight target yet." Umji said while sigh.

SinB can see that Umji feel kinda disappointed since the younger girl still not achieve her target. She then take Umji's hand and hold it making the younger girl look at her. Shock!

"It's okay. Don't push yourself too hard since it's not good for you. Even though you didn't achieve your target yet but you already lose some weight. I can see that your baby cheeks' fat already gone and I'm gonna miss it so much." SinB said and whisper the last part but Umji heard what did she said before SinB continue again.

"Moreover, I can see that you also have change some of your clothes's size to the smaller one. So for me, you already doing a great job." SinB said while smiling.

Umji feel so touch when she heard what did SinB said just now and she didn't expect that the dancer notice some changes about her clothes's size making she smile back to the main dancer.

"Gomawo SinB ah~ I really appreciate it and thank you because you willing to help me with my diet and exercise. You're so kind." Umji said and look at SinB while smiling sincerely.

SinB's face becomes red making her clearing before standing up.

"A-ani. It's just t-that I also want t-to l-lose some w-weight too. I d-didn't want to h-help you." SinB said while stuttering badly making Umji chuckle before she smirk.

"Are you sure? I wonder who the one that approach me and said that she willing to help me with my diet and exercise??" Umji said while wiggle her eyebrow.

"W-what??"

"Omo!! Look at your face!! It's so red!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Umji said while laughing making SinB blushing more.

"Y-yah!!" SinB shout making Umji laugh more.

SinB then touch both of her cheeks and sigh before she look at Umji who was still laughing.

"Ok fine~I'm give up. Stop laughing~" SinB said while rolling her eyes.

U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter