Part 35

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month but still no sign for Umji to wake up from her deep sleep. The girls still didn't have any schedule since they said to their CEO that they want to wait for Umji.

Yuju sitting beside Umji's bed while playing with her phone when suddenly she heard a door open making she turned her head to door and see someone.

"Y-you?" Yuju mutter with a wide eyes while gasp.

~~~

SinB is pacing around her room since she can't sit still. She ruffle her hair a few times before sigh.

SinB then sit at Yuju's bed before she look at her phone.

"Should I go and visit her or not??" She ask herself while biting her lips.

The main dancer then tapping her fingers before sigh again.

A sudden flashback suddenly come to her mind making SinB stay still.

flashback

SinB was running to the washroom since she can't handle it anymore. When she arrive at the washroom, she enter to the cubicle before lock it.

She then let out a tears that she holding from the start while she touch her shoulder that was hurting when she performed just now.

'Why must you hurt now?! I didn't want others think I'm being a burden to them. Stupid!' SinB said while crying.

She didn't want to tell to the others members since she didn't want to be burden to them. She also didn't want to go to the hospital since she already tired because she's always go to the hospital about the injury and its still didn't change anything. She's still not recover.

SinB then sat there for a few minutes before she open the cubicle and went out but in her corner eyes, she saw someone running from the entrance of the washroom and gone.

'Who is that??'

SinB then just shrugged it off before she fixed herself and went back to their waiting room. She also make sure that the members didn't know about her injured.

When she arrive at the waiting room, Sowon suddenly walk to her, "SinB ah, take this pill and cream. Use this for your shoulder. I know you hurt your shoulder when you performed just now. And please use this hand sling so that you will not move your hand so much." SinB eyes went wide before she look at Sowon.

"H-how??"

Sowo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter