Part 51

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for u guys!!hope u guys didn't skip the previous chapter..since i wanna say sorry cuz of the lack of update (╥﹏╥)

________________________________________________

Umji, Eunha and Yerin are in the dance practice room since they gonna practice for their new song. They feel really happy since it's been a while for them to have a practice together.

After a few minutes, Sowon, Yuju and SinB arrive and they gather in the room before start their dance practice.

"I heard that our company already release a statement about our comeback date & concept, let's see what did netizens and our fan's reaction about our comeback soon, unnie??" Eunha suddenly said making all of them look at their leader.

"Sounds good to me. Yerin ah, go and take our tablet over there." Sowon said and pointing her finger to the tablet that was place on the table making Yerin get up from her sit and take the tablet.

"Unnie, here." Yerin said while giving the tablet to the leader.

"Gomawo Yerin ah." Sowon said while smiling at Yerin.

The six of them then sit together while scrolling at the website that already post about their comeback and more about them.

Then, they scrolling down to see the comments that netizen left about their opinion. They are so many positive comments about making them happy.

' Wow!! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter