Hard Obstacle

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha was sitting alone in the living room while watching the television.Eventhough the television was on and Eunha eyes was looking at it but actually she didn't watch it.Her mind was going to somewhere.

Eunha still thinking about the thing that SinB told her.She sigh for a thousand times already.She flinch when she feel someone hold her hand and the television was off.She then turn to look at the person.

"Unnie?!U startled me~"Eunha pout making Sowon chuckle at her.

"Unnie,wae u turn off the tv?I still watching it."Eunha said

"Don't lie to me Eunha yah.I know u didn't watch the tv since the drama has been ended for one hour already and the tv just show the blue color screen only yet u still looking at it like it was interesting."Sowon said making Eunha embarrassed.

"Hehe~Mian"Eunha show Sowon her innocent smile making Sowon smile too.

"Tell me Eunha.Was something bothering u??Wae u sigh so many times??"Sowon look at Eunha wondering.

Eunha gulp before look at Sowon."D-dae??A-ani.Nothing happen.I'm ok"Eunha said then smile but Sowon know she hiding something.

"Are u sure??If something bothering u,u can tell me and unnie will help u."Sowon said."But it's ok if u don't want to tell me since yeah i'm not close to u.Maybe Yerin or SinB can help u since they know u better than me."Sowon said with a sad tone and face making Eunha feel guilty.

"I wanna go to sleep now.Jalja~"Sowon then stand up and smirk before slowly walk to her room.

"U-unnie!Wait!"Sowon smirk before change her expression and look at Eunha with no emotion making Eunha look down.

Eunha fidget her finger while looking down."I'll tell u about it so can u please come here and sit be-" "Assa!Ok u can tell me now.I'll listen it carefully."Sowon said with a big smile.

Eunha just look at Sowon blankly with open.'H-how can she come and sit beside me so fast??I didn't complete my sentence but she already sit beside me.Is Sowon unnie is GHOST??!!' "Auww~Unnie~"

"Yah Eunha yahh~Are u ok??Why u looking at me like that??"Sowon ask Eunha.

"Unnie why u hit me??It's hurts."Eunha pout."Nothing.I'm kinda scared with u just now since at first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter