Part 43

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji slowly open her eyes and slowly look at her surrounding.

"You're awake!"

Umji look at the owner's voice while slowly trying to change her position to the sitting position.

"Let me help you." The person on the side said and get closer to Umji.

"No! Don't! I can do it by myself." Umji said making the other person shocked at her statement and slowly retreat her hand.

"O...okay"

"Where's Sowon unnie??" Umji ask while still not looking at the person infront of her.

"Sowon unnie is at the outside. She said that she want call manager oppa be-" The girl sentece was interrupt by Umji.

"Please call Sowon unnie here." Umji said.

"B-but.."

"Just do it!" Umji shout making the dancer startled.

A few minutes later, Sowon and SinB enter the room with Sowon running to hug the maknae.

"How are you?? You're feeling better now?" Sowon ask.

"A little bit. How long did I passed out?"

"About 2 days." Sowon said while thinking in her head.

"No wonder I feel a little weak now." Umji said before she start coughing since really dry now.

SinB running to get the water for Umji before give a cup of glass to Umji.

"Here. Drink this." SinB said while smiling to Umji.

But the smile didn't last long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter