Part 32

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 weeks since the incident happened. The maknae relationship didn't change and they still didn't close with each other.

Sowon , Yerin , Eunha and Yuju also don't know what must they do to make the maknae become closer.

Now, they are on their car to go home since they just finished their schedule for today.

"Manager oppa, can we go to the restaurant that we guys always hang out. I'm hungry." Yerin said with a cute voice.

"Me too!! I'm also hungry since we didn't eat anything from morning." Eunha join.

"I WANT MEAT!! MEAT!! MEAT!!" Yuju suddenly shout while raising her hand like  people who are joining the protest.

Soon Yerin , Eunha and SinB join Yuju while shouting making manager oppa just look at them with wide eyes.

"Yah kids. Please be quiet." Manager oppa pleaded to them but they still shouting. They didn't recognize as the weird group without a reason.

Manager oppa then look at the leader making the leader just nod before turn her body and smack Yerin head making all of them silent.

"Unnie!! Why you hit me??" Yerin ask while rub her head.

"You older than them but still your behavior are more worse than a child." Sowon said making Yerin pout.

"But its not me who started it first." Yerin mutter to herself.

Manager oppa just shake his head before chuckle, "Don't be sad Yerin ah. I will bring you guys to the restaurant and we will eat meat ok?" said manager oppa making Yerin just clap her hand happily.

After 30 minutes,they arrive at the restaurant. The girls then enter the restaurant and sit at the corner of the restaurant since they want a privacy.

They really love to come here when they still trainee but nowadays its kinda hard for them to come here since they really busy now.

The food that they order are already arrive while making they feel excited. The leader then grilled the meat for the members to eat.

They then continue eating while telling a stories that happen to them.

SinB was about to take the cola from Eunha who is infront of her when suddenly her hand being push hardly making h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter