Cold

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them sit in the circle on the floor in the practice room as Sowon start her talk."Annyeong Yewon sii,my name is Kim Sojung imnida and i'm 20 years old and i the oldest in here.U can call me.." Sowon stop her talk when she heard Yuju voice."U can call me monster.I'm creeping in your heart babe.Dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo~"Yuju looks up when she feel like she was being watch and she right.5 pairs of eyes were watching her."Waeyo?" ask Yuju."Nothing Yuna yah~Its just..ermm nice way to stop Sojung unnie from talking to much.haha~"Eunha said while smile sheepishly.While Yerin,Sowon and Umji laugh at Yuju meanwhile SinB just staring with no emotions."Mianhe Sojung unnie~i didnt mean to interrupt your speech.please continue it."Yuju said with a red face and guilty tone."Gwaenchana Yuna yah.Its funny.hahaha"said Sowon with laugh."Anyway Yewon ah,as i said just now u can call me Sojung unnie or unnie and i hope u don't mind i drop the formality.Ok thats all."Sowon said with smile while nod her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yewon sii!My name is Jung Yerin imnida and i'm 19 years old and second oldest in this group and u also can call me Yerin unnie or unnie.I also hope that u don't mind i drop the formality and hope u also can stand with my behavior that like to hugs and kiss people."Yerin said with a smile and energitic voice."Annyeonghaseyo Yewon ah!My name is Jung Eunbi imnida.I'm 18 years old.I hope u didnt confuse with this Hwang because she also has same name with me."said Eunha with a cute voice make Umji smile at her."Annyeonghaseyo!My name is Choi Yuna imnida and i'm in same age with this Jung Eunbi here.So u can call me unnie."said Yuju with smile and bow a little.After Yuju introduce herself,the situation become silent and all of them look at SinB since it was her turn to introduce herself but SinB just sit silently and staring at space with a cold expression that made Umji feel scared.

"Yah Hwang Eunbi!It's your turn now to introduce yourself"said Sowon."How should i?Didn't all of u already know about me?"said SinB with a cold voice."Eunbi yah~What's with the attitude?come on~It's true that we know u but Yewon didn't know about u right?so introduce yourself."said Yerin."Yup!Introduce yourself with properly!"said Sowon while looking at SinB warningly.SinB sigh loudly and roll her eyes."Fine!Hwang Eunbi and 17 ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter