Part 42

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week SinB accompany Umji at the hospital. The other members also happy when they saw SinB behavior has become better than before.

SinB and Umji were talking to each other when suddenly the door open making both of them look at the figures standing at the door.

"Sowon unnie!! Yerin unnie!! Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie!!! I miss you guys so much." Umji said while shouting happily making the unnies chuckle at her behavior.

"Hi Yewon ah, SinB ah. Are you guys already eat??" The leader ask making the maknae just shook their head.

"Since I've brought some food. Lets eat!" Sowon said before place all the food to the table.

"Yewon ah, here I bring u some books for you to read." Eunha said while give Umji's favourite novel to Umji.

"Thank you Eunha unnie. I will never be bored again when I'm alone." Umji said while hugging Eunha.

"Yerin and SinB. Can you guys help me?" The leader suddenly ask making SinB and Yerin walk to her and help the leader arrange the food.

"Wow. Why you buy so many food unnie??" SinB ask while looking at all the food that the leader bring.

There's meat, spicy fried chicken, pizza, jajangmyeon, pickle radish and coke for the drink.

"Just because." Sowon said while smiling making SinB just shrugged.

"Ignore her SinB ah. Maybe she just won lottery just now." Yerin said before burst to laugh followed by SinB.

Umji just look at SinB who was laughing with the unnie line.

"She so pretty." Umji mutter to herself.

"Eunha ah, Umji ah~Lets go to eat." Yuju said before dragging Eunha and Umji.

"Ok kids. Lets eat now." Sowon said after giving all the chopsticks and bowl to the members.

"Thank you for the food!!" The girls said before eating the food.

The girls then start eating and talking to each other happily.

"Unnie, why you brought so many foods??" Yuju ask while looking at the leader.

"I told you. Sowon unnie just win a lottery do that's why she buy so many food." Yerin said earning a smack from Sowon.

"Yah! I didn't win the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter