Part 45

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji close the curtain after she done look at the scenery outside.

"I hope that I'll be out soon." Umji sigh.

She really hope that she will be discharge soon since she kinda miss the feeling to walk around the town with her members and she miss her fans so much.

Umji then walk to her bed before she looks around.

"I'm really bored now" Umji sigh again since nobody come to visit and entertain her, she feel really lonely now.

Her eyes then catch a sight of the books that are on the table beside her bed.

"Maybe i should read that book since i have nothing to do now." Umji said to herself.

Umji reach out her hand and almost grab the book when suddenly she remembered something.

flashback

"Umji ahh~Here!! I bring these books for you to reads so you will not feel bored." SinB said while gave Umji the books.

"Awww. Thank you SinB ahh" Umji smile

end

Umji stop her hand and she can feel her eyes become teary before she take a deep breath and sigh.

"Maybe I should watch some news or any drama that will be playing on the tv." Umji said before grab the remote and turn on the television after she sit on her bed.

She turns off the television after she couldn't find any interesting things to watch.

"Why must this happen to me? Maybe I should sleep now since I've got nothing to do now." She said to herself.

Umji was about to lying on her bed when suddenly the door open slowly making Umji turn her gaze at look at the person who now already standing beside her.

"Hey"

"What are you doing here?" Umji ask sternly.

"Visiting you."

"You don't have to." Umji said while rolling her eyes.

"How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter