Part 55

I Hate You in The Past but Not Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss her." The girl said while lying on her head down on the table. She then sigh loudly while her head still on the table.

Yuju walk to the kitchen to drink a water bit then stop when she saw a person with her head on the table making she look at the person, puzzled.

"What's wrong?? Are you okay??" Yuju ask while coming closer to the girl.

"Just ignore her, She's longing for Umji right now." Sowon said while taking a water bottle inside the fridge without looking at the other two girls.

"No! I'm not!" SinB said while lift her head from the table making Sowon look at the younger girl while raising her eyebrows.

"And yeah, she tried to deny it" Sowon said and chuckle making SinB throwing a glare at the older girl while Yuju just smile.

"Why don't you just call her and ask about her condition??" Yuju said and look at the younger girl.

SinB shakes her head then went to her room making Yuju and Sowon smirk to each other. "Let's call Umji then." Yuju said making Sowon nod her head while laughing. Yuju then take out her phone and started a video call with Umji.

After a few minutes, Umji accept the videol call and smiling when she saw Yuju and Sowon's face on the screen.

"Omo~ Yewon ah, how are you??" Sowon ask while Yuju just wave her hand at the younger girl.

"I'm fine unnie eventhough my leg is still hurts but it's feel better now than before." Umji said.

Yerin walk out from the room when she heard Umji's voice. "Omuji!! I miss you!!" Yerin said while fake crying making the maknae laugh at her behaviour.

"Is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter