Television Sound

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look like a missing puppy,” Seol tapped my shoulder. “Did something happen on your way?”

I replied a smile. It has been four days since that night, when I carelessly uttered the moment that she wanted to forget. It has been three nights that I did not see her face. Maybe she is angry at me, or shy. I don’t know. I also do not understand myself why did I do that. “I need coffee.” I blurted.

“Coffee?” Seol asked. “We have coffee, do you want me to pour you some?”

“I’ll do it.” I went to the coffee maker. “Sorry Seol, I feel like I am not helping these past days. I don’t feel well.”

She faced me and felt my forehead. “Your temperature is normal. Maybe you only have hangover.” She teased.

I smirked. Why would I have hangover when I have not drink alcohol since that night. “Maybe you are right.” I played along. Seol grabbed the cup for me.

“Let me do it.” She smiled. “Oh, before I forgot I saw your friend last night.”

“Friend?” I asked.

“Park Shinhye?” She said. “Yes, she was with Sunghoon last night.”

I sip my coffee before answering her. I need to clear my head before saying anything. That lady is really getting some attention by Sunghoon. Woah, this is really a plot twist. I sighed.

“Why are you sighing?” She raised her right eyebrow. “Are you really just a friend?”

I nearly choked with what she has said. “What are you saying? Of course! I am just thinking because Sunghoon and Shinhye did really have progressed over the years.”

“Are you sure?” Seol keeps on insisting.

“Sure.” I affirmed.

Seol sweetly smiled. “So you confirmed. That’s good.”

“What do you mean good?”

“Nothing for now, I will surely tell you once I am serious.” She sticks her tongue out.

“God, you look like Shinhye when you do that.” I wiggled my head. “Do most girls do that?”

“I am not going to answer that.” She smiled and rings the call bell. “Time to work!”

 

***

 

Seol told me that you went to our restaurant. Why you did not even message me?

That was my text her few hours ago.

You seemed busy.

That was the only respond I’ve got. And it was like a wall reply. I did not bother to respond again. I guess she is busy. I put back my phone on my table and drop my body on the couch. This is the first time, no it is the second time. It is the second time I have felt this way. I feel restless and uneasy but I don’t have any reason why I must feel that way.

To begin with, I have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter