We are friends

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coffee?” I am in the lobby of our company waiting when Cheers passed. I know she always go to office early, maybe because she is an intern or this girl just wants to work. We had a great night yesterday as usual. Have the past stories talked all over again. But still bottom line was nobody was hurting now, we are all good. We are so aware of that.

“What’s with the early bug?” She answered. “Wait for me within fifteen minutes, I will just drop my bag.”

“I know your work starts at nine in the morning,” I checked my watch. “Time check, 6:30am”

Shinhye put a fishy smile at me. “So what’s your point?”

I tapped her shoulder. “What I’m saying is, it is so early to go up and work. I got you on this.” I winked.

She pretended to choke me. “You are so childish, Jung Yonghwa. That’s why I never doubted whenever you say you are fired being an intern. You are the pioneer. Great job, buddy.” Then she responded at me by tapping my arms. “Iced Americano with two brown sugar for me. Let’s go!”

No response was required for me on that. I took the lead while we are walking.

“Wait, Yonghwa.” She stopped.

“Hm?” I was busy checking my phone while walking.

“About last night,”

I put my phone on my pocket. “What about last night?”

She bit her lip. “Are you the one who drive?”

I laughed. “So that was your main concern.”

“Of course, is there anything I needed to be concern with? Don’t worry I will not talk about that.” She smirked.

I looked at her. Did she really mean about us? Did she bringing up that past? Is it too early for today? I keep questioning myself that I did not realize I am walking towards her.

“I said don’t worry!” She slightly tapped my hand. “I will just until you have a new job. You’ll do great.” She said.

I stopped and glanced at her. “Ahh,” I blurted. So this girl is thinking about my internship, not the one I am thinking of. Tch, Jung Yonghwa you are such a bugger. We entered Starbucks and she immediately takes her sit whispering her drink. Shinhye and I take turns on ordering, it has been our routine since college. “What about your sandwich?”

“As usual,” she smiled sweetly, like a kid.

I nodded and take the order. “Two iced Americano with two brown sugar on each drink. Two tuna wasabi turnover.”

“Noted, Sir!” The lady on the counter assisted.

“Is tuna wasabi turnover already available?” Someone from behind me asked, based on her I.D she is on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter