Time has passed

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Shinhye!” A loud voice came from Dami. “You should check the news out!”

Shinhye run from her room while fixing her hair. “What it is your shouting about in the morning?” She sighed.

“That is Yong right? He really hit big now.” She rolled her eyes. “Like, in good and awesome way.”

She put a little smile on my face. “Why? If you knew this, you had been good to him on college?”

Dami looked irritably to Shinhye, “”I don’t remember being hard on him, you do.”

“Did I?” I smirked. “My mornings are so lively since you’ve been living with me, Dami. Did you cooked for breakfast already?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am. Go to the kitchen while it is still warm.” Dami tapped Shinhye’s shoulder. “You must have been so proud with him all these years.

“I always do.” She whispered. “Are you going to work today?” She asked. “’Do you want to me stop you by before me going to my office?”

“No, Shin. I’m good. I am going to have some errands before going to office. The daughter of the company is returning today, and there’s a lot of chaos going around.”

“Park Seol?”

Dami smirked. “I supposedly not going to say any name but you already did. You really like those kinds of topic.”

“Why?” She raised her eyebrow. ‘What’s so wrong about it? I knew her.”

“Of course you knew her.” Dami stood up and went to her room to prep. “I am DND from now due to office matters, don’t message me finding a drinking buddy. But if you want it badly, just go to Minhyuk he can sit next to you.”

“I can drink alone.” She stated.

“Alright, you said that.”She winked and waved. Dami was always a hard worker since college. She had lost contact with Shinhye and Yonghwa since she has to study masters abroad but returned to Seoul two years ago and now working Sung Hoon’s corporation.

 

 

***
 

 

“Minhyuk, one hot Americano with a splash of heavy cream please.” Shinhye said while waiting at the bar.

“Shinhye, how many times do I need to tell you that this is not a cafe-slash-bar. This is just a bar with alcoholic drinks.” Minhyuk explained.

Shinhye pouted like a kid. “But you do tasty coffee! Why are you not selling it? Just give my coffee or I’ll badmouth you to your own child.” She pointed the three year old girl kid playing with her skirt. “Right, Minha?”

“Minha, stay away from that lady. She’s not a good influence. Come here, my daughter.” He carried Minha and tapped her hair.

Shinhye rolled her eyes. “Make it in ten minutes or I’ll be late.”

Minhyuk wiggled his head. “Why did I entangled to these people?” Then he smiled. “Okay, I’ll make it. You may sit infront while waiting.”

 

She sit immediately and browse her phone while waiting.

“Did you watch the news this morning?”Minhyuk asked. “I can’t believe it was the same person who drink until dawn in my bar. I should have take a lot of picture back then.

Shinhye grinned. “Why didn’t you expect him to be this big?”

“Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter