While saying cheers

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Should you retract my resignation?” Shinhye asked while playing Yonghwa’s cheeks. She keeps pinching it even knowing he lost a lot of pounds since the last time they’ve met.

“I must.” He affirmed. “We have a lot work to do. Even now that I cut ties with Sunghoon’s company.”

Shinhye made a move on the bed. “Really?!” She exclaimed. “You will lose a lot of shares.”

“Losing you for five years was harder than you think.” He grinned. “And to let you be in calm, I didn’t lose even a cent. I actually gained more.”

Shinhye made a confused expression. “How?”

“Three words.” He cut. “Kim Da Mi.”

“Dami?!” She repeated her roommate’s name.

“She was actually my loyal alliance.” He nodded. “And for the record she is working on my company now.”

Shinhye laughed and touched her face. “So that’s why Dami is so sneaky. She says she’s always busy.”

“She reached out to me first, as a friend and career woman. That girl is a workaholic but she doesn’t want dirty jobs.”

“Was Sunghoon’s company that bad?” She asked.

“Not really. I mean their intention is good to start with but they’ve become greedy at the middle.” He stood up. “You know that’s rule number one just like my Dad words. Middle is just the beginning when it comes to work. And middle can be the end to bad people.”

“You’re blessed Yonghwa, you were the son of your parents. I only remember the good things when I think of them.” She smiled. “But I am more blessed, since you’re with me.”

“You should get dressed, our breakfast is coming.” Yonghwa sneakily tapped her shoulder.

“I am dressed!” Shinhye shyly said. “You are the one who needs to take a shower. You smell reek of alcohol.”

Yonghwa laughed harder. “Hey! You were the one who insisted to drink wine even we’re not finished having coffee.”

 

Shinhye threw a pillow to him and at the same time doorbell rings. “Do this place serve breakfast?” Shinhye innocently asked.

Yonghwa grinned. “I’ll open the door and wear something decent.”

 

 

“Dami?!! Why are you here?” Shinhye asked with a very high tone.

“I told you to wear something decent.” Yonghwa laughed.

Dami placed takeout breakfast for three at Yonghwa’s table. “Why? Shin looks okay?” Dami touched Shinhye’s hair. “For God’s sake you two, do you think I’m a kid?”

“Dami it’s not like that.” Shinhye glared at Yonghwa, asking for help but he just went to dining table to open the boxes.

“Park Shinhye!” Dami shouted. “I’d be in great joy if something happened, which I knew something really happened.”

Shinhye sighed.

“I am not a detective but your shirt is reversed, honey.” Dami laughed.

“She made that on purpose.” Yonghwa teased. “We all knew her, Dami. That’s her motive.”

Shinhye punched Yonghwa. “You’re really changed. Last night your all cheers and such but now you are teasing me like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter