Only you and me

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If this one of your schemes, Yonghwa. Don’t do it.” Shinhye wants to bang the table. “You knew me, I could never take another sad thing that will happen after I left my work.” Then she stared crying. “I already left, was that enough?” She shakily stand up and get her things.

“Can you go home like that?”Minhyuk shouted. “Stay for a coffee.”

Shinhye raised her hand. “Nope not today, I don’t want to be sober.”

“I’ll take you home.” Yonghwa stood up also and held her hand. “I mean it.”

 

After Yonghwa said that, Shinhye fell down on her own knees. “Why Yonghwa?!” She exclaimed. “Why you mean it?”

“Are you okay, Shinhye?” Yonghwa uttered.

“Why are you here, forgiving me like you mean it?” She sobbed. “You’re not supposed to that. I’ve done enough to you, I’ve already assumed that it is over between us.”

“I have done enough with you too, I made you resign.”

Shinhye grabbed his coat. “You said you remember your Dad when you see me.” Her tears keep falling on her cold face. “Leaving is the least I can do for you.”

“I said that and I regret it.” Yonghwa said while gazing at her. “Remembering my Dad or Mom don’t hurt me anymore. Making you leave me felt more like hell now.” He felt Shinhye is not moving anymore.

 

“Your Cheers is so wasted. I bet she’ll have deadly hangover tomorrow.” Minhyuk help Yonghwa to carry Shinhye. “Don’t do anything stupid, go straight home or I’ll call the police.”

“You sounded like her Dad.” Yonghwa tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“Welcome back, Yonghwa. Don’t ever leave, filling you in is a tough job.” Minhyuk wanted an assurance. “Don’t make it too hard with the girl. She can’t handle it.”

“Thank you, let’s grab some drinks next time.”

 

 

***

“Wake up, Shin.” Dami threw a pillow on her. “You’ve been sleeping for fifteen hours now, you are a total log.”

Shinhye tried to open her eyes but her head is spinning like crazy. “I’ll never drink again. Ugh, my head hurts.” She confessed.

Dami threw another pillow again. “You should be thankful I am throwing pillows, stop with the act you’ve been telling the nonsense words since college.” Dami grabbed her coffee and sit beside her. “Do you even know what you are doing? Did you remember who took you home last night?”

Even Shinhye’s head is spinning, she remembered Yonghwa. He was the one who carry her home. Tears are building up again within her eyes. “Dami,” she whispered. “Can you tell me why did he do that?”

“I actually don’t know.” She responded.

“Right?” Shinhye wanted affirmation.

“What I’m trying to say is, I actually don’t know why he was mad at you in the first place.” Dami smiled. “You should meet him and please no alcohol allowed.”

“I-I don’t know what to say when I see him, sober.”

“Then make him say the first thing.” Dami tapped her head. “Go for a shower, for God’s sake. I’ll be leaving in twenty minutes. Just messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter