Punch of Life

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning coffee is here!” I exclaimed which nearly made Shinhye dropped her phone.

She eyed and hit my shoulder real hard. “You’re so noisy in the morning,”

“Ouch, you almost spilled the coffee.”

“Serves you right.”She smiled and took the hot Americano. “How nice to have someone who came from a powerful family. Cozy coffees are piece of cake”

“You just keeping me around since I am a Jung, right?” I pouted. “And you don’t need to answer that. It’s still early for a hard realization.”

 

She keep walking until the elevator. “Why are you here, by the way? Aren’t you going to be late at your work?”

 

“Today’s my off. And my Father wants to discuss something to me.” Elevator opened.

“Oh my gosh, maybe he’s passing the throne to you.” She laughed real hard. “Coffee kicks in.”

Once the door opens, she made her way on a different direction. “Thanks for the breakfast, Sir.”

 

“Okay, lunch’s yours later.” I smirked.

Shinhye rolled her eyes while walking. “What a businessman.”

 

***

When I opened the President’s door also known as my Father, I immediately spotted Sunghoon. Why is he everywhere? People might think he is the son not me. “I’m here.”

“You are late but it’s fine, as long as you are here.” President Jung cleared his throat. “We have here Sunghoon to enlighten me what you have been doing on his company.”

 

Sunghoon smiled. And I don’t what that smile means.

 

“C’mon Dad. Sunghoon has a lot of stuff to do, why are you bothering him to have some report of mine? What do you think of me, a ten-year old kid?”I explained. “And of course I’m working on a kitchen, it is obvious me doing plates instead of meetings right?”

“You have to calm down, Jung Yonghwa.” Sunghoon said.

 

“He’s like a real ten-year-old kid right.” His Father laughed.

“He is doing good.” Sunghoon confirmed. “On a business perspective, I never doubted him. He is a Jung after all.”

“Why do I need to hear these?” I turned to my Dad. “”Internship is far more on its end.”

 

“Because, I’m offering you to learn more than my kitchen.” Sunghoon firmly said. “I talked to President because I want to scout you on my land.”

 

So that their point. It is all about business. That’s how the world works here, the same world I born with. “So,” I paused. “Do I have a say on this? Or I’ll just do what is the plan?”

“We’re sending you to Italy.” President Jung said. “Anyways that’s always been plan to have our roots stronger. We need to merge with the other roots.” He looked at Sunghoon.

 

“What a big root.” I definitely don’t sound professional at this moment. “For how long?”

 

“No contracts, you can learn as much a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter