Coffee Night

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should have not done that,” Shinhye whispered. This is the first time her seeing Yonghwa face so near that she even forgot they have known each other for a long time. Seeing her in such little distant made her realize many things. One, Yonghwa has a spot mole under his left eye, barely seen it. Two, his eye lashes are longer than she expected. Three, his lips are turning red at this moment even the weather is killing her knees.

“Why? I can do it if I want to.” Yonghwa raised his tone and attempting to kiss her again. But he failed. Shinhye shut his lips with her hands and proactively made a distance.

“Don’t do it.” She repeated. Her tone is soft that Yonghwa can’t identify what is her motive. “If you do it again, I’m afraid that I will never let go you. Even the reason is my own selfishness.”

Yonghwa step forward to lessen the distance. “Then I’ll do it. Your own selfishness is my happiness.” He carefully supported her back to achieve what he wants but Shinhye returned the favor right away.

 

She clung her two arms on Yonghwa’s neck and kissed him. Her hair jived with her touch and slightly covering her face and his side neck. Shinhye’s arms where tightly locked on him and her kiss seems like never ending. Yonghwa did not think twice and starting moving his hands, continuing to support and as well caressing her tiny back. Shinhye paused and smiled at him. “Don’t you feel a little awkward?”

“Why? Because we’re long time friends and have a lot of fighting history?” Yonghwa uttered.

He received a peck of kiss on Shinhye. “I mean the place, you stupid. We’re on the middle of street.”

Yonghwa laughed real hard and touched Shinhye’s nose. “I can get the best place, if you are ready.”

Shinhye punched his shoulder. “What the hell are you talking about?”

He broke a hard laugh again and steal another kiss. “Best place to drink! I am talking about that. Phew. It seems that our Shinhye has a lot of knowledge on that field already.” Then he patted her head.

Shinhye ended up pouting. “It’s your fault, giving me the wrong idea.”

“Yes yes, my bad.” He played around.

 

Shinhye stopped walking. “See?” She asked. “That’s my selfishness going through the block again. You should correct me not playing along.”

He held her hand. “In case you don’t remember we knew each other since middle school. You do not surprise me anymore.”

“I don’t?” She raised her tone. “I felt you tremble when I kissed you though.”

He sighed. “That’s another thing. And stop going to that subject.”

“Why? Because I don’t surprise you anymore?” She started to walk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter