More in your life

Dear My Cheers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should join me today, as a friend not an owner of this bar.” Shinhye hobbled. After her conversation with Yonghwa, she immediately packed up her things and left the office. She haven’t got a chance to say goodbye to her friends.

Minhyuk grinned. “I never treated you as my customer either. Your loyalty in going here whether it’s a celebration or disaster is very admirable. “You never stopped coming here even Yonghwa is gone.”

Shinhye smiled. “My loyalty is being paid of, I still have a friend.” She clanked her glass to his. “At least you still smile at me like that. Minha is very blessed to have you.”

“Nope, I was the one.” He said. “A lot of people say that I should have gave my daughter to her Mom and live like what I used to be.”

“I thought that you are doing that though, for like two minutes.” She laughed. “I saw that commotion, when Minha’s mom wailed like a dolphin. Sounding like she never did wrong to you.”

“I was only twenty-five back then,” Minhyuk started in a low tone. “You know my story, even before I hit puberty I knew I will be inheriting this bar. It’s not like I don’t want it, it is also my dream.”

“But?” Shinhye asked.

“But I hit that stage of my life when everything is repetitive, then I begin to search something more.”

“That was when you are twenty-five?”

“Yes, and Minha’s Mom was there. She supplied that more in my life.” He sip his brandy. “But the funny thing was, she was actually engaged to someone.”

“It’s funny now since it is all in the past, huh?” She smirked. “Keep talking, it’s amusing to see you tell your story.”

“She wanted to abort Minha back then, because if not she can’t be married.” He gripped his glass and sip again. “But I begged my life off to let Minha live.”

“It is not your entirely fault, Minhyuk. She should have not flirted with you in the first place. And keeping the baby is the most right thing to do. We are not a God that decide on taking a precious life.”

“Yes I know that, but we’re not at that time. Still, she agreed and kept the baby but on contrary she lost her future life.”

“That’s tragic.” Shinhye bit her lip. Now, she feels guilty towards Minhyuk. She nags every time she’s here asking for coffee.

“I never had contact with her after she gave birth with Minha. She said she may have given birth to her but it is not her daughter.” By this time, Minhyuk clanked his glass to Shinhye. “To tell you the truth, my life is more ed up than yours.”

Shinhye smiled at him. “But you have Minha now. Maybe back then it seems black pitch but your daug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter