Chapter 2

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot of people think that all con-artists are doing this for their own benefit, i mean it pays well, its not that hard to get into the job, so of course there's going to be people taking up this job for their own benefit, granted there are the selfish people who don't think about the thought and work that goes into not getting caught and keeping police off your tail.

But Taehyung doesn't con people for his own benefit, most of the money goes towards food, clothes, rent, and necessities for himself and his brother. He doesn't have a car and the expensive looking clothes he wears when he goes to events to con people he has, his clients give it to him and he returns it at the end of the job. 

his older brother, Jimin, frequently says that he shouldn't be working so hard all the time, he should be in university and hanging out with friends, not risking getting arrested by the police if someone finds out. hell Taehyung only talks to his clients for work, Jimin and one other person.

Taehyung hates how Jimin always feels like a bad hyung to him, hes fine as long as hes helping Jimin out, Jimin works at a cafe, minimum wage is all he gets though. they live in a small house that unfortunately comes with an landlord that loves raising rent, maybe Taehyung should con some money out of him. taking all his money away for his own benefit knowing the situation hes in. Take it away from the rich they don't need it that much.

"So i was offered to work for some guy for more money, i think he owns a company or something." Taehyung says as Jimin and him were eating dinner.

"You sure? what if their trying to get you to fess up so your gone from conning and get sent to jail!" Jimin exclaims worried, Taehyung has been working alone with no affiliates since he was 17. the fact that now he might suddenly have affiliates, an entire company no less, scares him and makes him worried for his little brother.

"Hyung don't worry he didn't seem like he would sent me to jail, he more wanted me to work with him, he said he would explain in more detail if i agreed." Taehyung replies setting his spoon down and looks at Jimin right in the eyes, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter