Chapter 3

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung took a seat on one of the couches in the center of the room, Jungkook sitting across from him.

"many people think that Heirs of companies are bratty CEO's that get everything handed to them, i wouldn't be surprised if you think that" Jungkook looks at Taehyung, crossing his legs over each other and leaning back.

"well, i guess sometimes. . ." Taehyung mutters, he hears Jungkook chuckle.

"i'm Not surprised anyways i have worked hard to keep this company up with a good reputation, but not every company has a pure way it works." Jungkook says folding his hands in his lap.

"my company is one of these companies, we have a gang to take care of obstacles that can cause severe damage to the company and our affiliates, its also a way to make sure our company has a bit of fallback support. not every body knows this" Jungkook stands up and begins walking around the couch, the click of his shoes prominent in the silence when hes not talking.

"We have few people that can do a majority of the work their, whether it be work for our company or it is complex jobs in the gang." he stops in front of Taehyung, turns on his heel to face him, and smiles at the brunette. Taehyung, even though Jungkook hasn't done much that's threatening, is fairly intimidated, maybe its the face, maybe its the fact that so many companies could be hiding this under the pretty exterior but have a dark inside.

suddenly Jungkook leans down eye level to Taehyung, startling the latter a bit. "And that is where you come in sweet Taehyung" he sits back down as he continues "Jin had first told me about you, i assumed you might be wondering, your 21, have been working in this conning business since you were 16 and take care of your older brother Jimin, sweet of you honestly, but this job i'm giving you applies to more than just conning some rich people, you'll need to learn to fight people too, self defense of not."

right now on Taehyung's mind that's shocking him the most isn't that hes getting into gang business its that, Jin has been giving this guy his information without him knowing? wait, that's not a problem right now.

 

"Well you already accepted so i will be giving you this as your first job, i need you to meet up with someone for me.  .  ."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin was currently helping Taehyung with a suit he was provided with to meet up with this person, it was a a simple black and white suit with a black ribbon.

"okay, your done, don't get hurt, Namjoon, another person working in both areas of the company will be taking you out there. He will give you details on the person your meeting with and what your aim is."

Taehyung was completely blank, that was his natural, raw state right now and when he works, hes not allowed to be scared or nervous or else something bad will happen.

"Okay, you don't have to wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter