Chapter 8

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Without any second thoughts Jaebum lead ‘Taehee’ to his car in the back lot, opening the door for ‘her’ and taking not so subtle looks at Taehee.

“So what is your relationship with Jeon?” Jaebum asks. He wouldn’t care what the response was, if Taehee said that they were married he wouldn’t stop.

Taehyung gulps at the question, Looking away, thinking for a response.

“He’s the son of my dad’s friend.” he says wringing his hands in his lap.

“Nothing else?”

“N-no.”

Jaebum smiled, satisfied. It made things a lot easier for him.

Taehyung had a bad feeling about this. Going to his house was a bit risky but if Jungkook wanted information, his house was the best place to get it. Taehyung pulled up his messenger app on his phone and sent Jungkook the address when he saw the house number and street.

“Who are you texting?” Jaebum shoots Taehyung a glance.

“Ah I-I’m just texting Jungkook oppa that i left so he doesn’t get worried.” he replies quickly shoving his phone back into his bag.

Jaebum assisted ‘Taehee’ out of his car when they pulled up to the mansion. ‘Taehee’ stepped out carefully, not noticing the lust filled-stare he was receiving behind him.

“Why don’t you come with Oppa? I’ll give you a tour.”

Taehyung heard a tsk from Jungkook in his ear, nodded timidly and made sure the camera in his dress was at a good angle.

As Jaebum walked him through to the front of the house Taehyung examined what was surrounding them, counting security guards, different exits, and cameras.

When they got to the front Taehyung had made sure to ‘stretch’ to let the camera capture anything that it could have missed.

Jaebum’s eyes twitched when the dress slowly slid upwards, revealing more of ‘her’ smooth thigh. He was itching to mark them, and have them wrapped around his waist. He his lips at the thought before opening the door and leading ‘Taehee’ through the house.

“A-ah oppa you said you’d give a um tour?”

“I never said a tour of what did I, Taehee?” he winks before opening a door and closing it, quickly pushing ‘her’ up against it.

“I u-uhm” Taehyung stutters out, not knowing what to do. He put his hands on Jaebum’s arms that were bracketing around his head.

“I u-uh I need to use the restroom oppa” he says looking away hoping it would work.

“Oh? I thought you went just a few minutes ago. Or is it because you’re scared of how oppa will treat you? I’ll be gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter