Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” Asked Taehyung, who still had no idea if the plans for today.

“You’ll see.” Jungkook answered, trying to keep a straight face. ‘No Jungkook this is not the time to reflect on your earlier stupidity!’ Jungkook thinks, shaking his head. He looks back up from his quick moment of shame, and continues walking, taking Taehyung’s hand back into his.

‘Just 5 more minutes of walking Jungkook and you’ll get to see Taehyung smile and get to remember something less shameful!’ Jungkook now took a determined look on his face and nodded his head to himself.

“Hyung? Are you okay? You’ve been nodding a lot.” Taehyung asks confused.

“Ahm no I’m fine, don’t worry!” Jungkook smiles as they turned around the corner.

 

 

 

 

“Waah~ Hyung!” Taehyung says, gaping at the amusement park, seeing all the rides that towered above them even from the distance. The roller coasters, the Ferris wheel were all so mesmerising.

Taehyung ran towards the entrance out of excitement and stared up at the rides with his head tilted back as far as it’ll go.

“Hey wait!” Jungkook said running back up to his side, and intertwining their fingers as they went up to buy their wristbands to show when they enter the rides.

Taehyung bounced around with energy as Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness. Taehyung, who was determined to go on every ride, dragged him everywhere.

They were waiting in line for the tallest roller coaster when a man, whom they assumed was from the group behind them, tapped on Taehyung’s shoulder. Taehyung turned around to see who tapped on his shoulder and saw the man smiling down at him.

“Hey.” The man greets

“Hi…?” Taehyung greets back confused.

“Well you look like you don't have a partner to go on the ride with and we have an uneven number in our group, would you like to sit with me?”

“Uh actually...” Taehyung responds, thinking about why the man would think he was alone when he was with Jungkook. Then he realized how Jungkook was slightly ahead of him in the line and how they hadn't talked much in the line. By this point in time Jungkook had noticed the guy talking to an uncomfortable looking Taehyung and was about to go over when he heard Taehyung speak again.

“No, it’s really alright.. Um, I actually do have somebody to ride with…”

“Well I don’t see anybody. Come on, it wouldn’t hurt to come with us~”

Jungkook was now triggered, and took this as his cue to approach them.

“Hey Tae. Why are you so far back?” Jungkook then looked up at the man as if he only realized he was here. “Oh, well, hello. Do you need something with Taehyung?” he asked with a tone of annoyance.

The man widened his eyes and decided it was best not to mess with the bunny-man.

“No, it’s nothing.” He grumbled before turning back to his own group. Looks like he’ll be riding alone today.

Jungkook ended up back-hugging Taehyung the rest of the wait, shooting a death glare at anyone who dared to eye his date.

Taehyung smiled the whole time they waited in the line. He liked how Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist and made sure that no one looked at him wrong. He loved how Jungkook rested his head on his shoulder as they talked swaying around slightly.

It had been an hour of that by the time they got near the front of the line.

“You excited?” Jungkook asks, tapping along Taehyung’s stomach. Taehyung was practically buzzing with excitement to go on the ride, he nodded as they went further up in the line.

They were sure that their turn would come the next round. When the people from the previous turn had unloaded, Taehyung immediately jumped in and claimed the seats at the very back.

“The back is always the best.” He had said.

The coaster slowly climbed up the highest drop. Taehyung could already feel butterflies at the pit of his stomach.

“Oh, my, gaaAAWWWWWDDD.” He screamed as they reached th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter