Chapter 4

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

 

'Don't to anything stupid V what the hell are you doing'

Taehyung heard that in his earpiece before he pulled the trigger, right he cant see was happening.

 

 

The bullet never came as Taehyung had expected.

"i-i"

"you must really think i'm stupid if you thought i would've fallen and gotten scared off with my tail between my legs surrendering with this." Taehyung opens the barrel of the revolver and pulls a bullet out, a blank. he sees Daehyun is still shocked that he figured out and didn't was never fazed when faced with this.

"i would've never gotten fazed and neither would Jungkook by such a stupid trick. so. . ."

Taehyung grabs a real bullet off the table and loads the revolver and spins the barrel once again, this time its a real game of Russian roulette.

"You can surrender and give the money without any problems and stop sniffing after Jungkooks or you can risk your life with a chance of getting a bullet shot through your skull." Taehyung taps the barrel of the gun on his palm before raising an eyebrow.

"its your choice daehyun-ssi."

 

Taehyung sees Daehyun gulp before looking at a bodyguard that's off to his side and nodding his head to the side, easily intimidated. the guard grabs a bag full of money.

Taehyung nods his head at the man before standing up and smirking "you made a good choice, i never thought a gang boss going after Jungkook would be such a coward to quote 'a mere underling of him'." he walks off and sees the man with his head in his hands as he lets out a shaky breath.

 

 

 

 

 

"what the hell was going on in there?" Namjoon asks, he wasn't upset he just looked curious "in a brief story he did a game of Russian roulette to make me think i was risking my life he loaded a blank and was intimidated by how i figured it out without being fazed during the whole thing, then i loaded a real bullet and told him surrender or play a real game of Russian roulette." Taehyung explains as he puts the back down and his seat belt on.

"Wow i never thought that could've ever worked." Namjoon raises his brows, impressed. "i should've expected better from a five year scam artist, hell all Jin did was praise you."

"does he?" Taehyung says a bit flustered that Jin has been talking about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter