End

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook laid on his side, facing the now lilac haired boy., admiring his sleeping face. It had been two years since the events that lead to Hoseok’s death. They hosted a small funeral, even if the man had called him a monster.

He wishes he could say he was admiring the boy’s face in the soft morning light, or something cheesy. But they had ed last night, and he was admiring the hickeys he left on the boys neck and collarbones. But he would go for the cheesy route for when he has to explain to someone, Jimin, on why they took so long.

“Taehyungie.” jungkook says shaking the boy’s shoulder, he still was not a morning person. Clearly.

Taehyung groaned as he turned away from Jungkook, smacking the older’s hand away from his shoulder muttering a “ off” and burying his face into the pillow.

 

---

 

He did eventually get up, it did take Jungkook ripping the sheets off of him, but it worked so it was a win in his books.

He ushered the younger into the bathroom to make himself presentable. As he waited for him in the living room, he reached into his pocket and took out a ring, made to fit perfectly on Taehyung’s ring finger. He had bought the ring long ago, already sure that Taehyung was going to be ‘the one’. Except, he never found the right time to propose or always changed his mind last second. He was confident this time though, everything was going to be perfect. Although Jungkook is eager to propose as soon as possible, he knows better than to distract Taehyung from his next mission. Deciding it was best to wait until the infiltration was over, he swiftly pocketed the ring as he heard the bathroom door opening.

Taehyung shuffled from the bathroom (limping slightly although it was barely noticeable) and collapsed on the couch beside Jungkook. He has skillfully covered the love bites with make up, saving both of them from the wrath of Jimin.

“Do we have to go to the office?” Taehyung whined, yeah he has been working and going to the office at 7-8 in the morning but it was 6 am and he just wanted to sleep, maybe something else, but a lot of sleep.

“Yes we do Tae, c’mon.” The elder says as he pulls Taehyung up from the couch.

“You better make up with Yoongi, I just got comfortable, you .” Taehyung grumbles.

 

---

 

“i don’t wanna! He deserved it!” jungkook complains as taehyung dragged him into the office by his hand. He doesn’t know how it turned from taehyung not wanting to go to jungkook not wanting to go. But it happened and taehyung has never seen the CEO and gang leader act like such a child.

“Stop being a child! Just make up with him!”

“It’s stop being a child, HYUNG! To you Tae!” Jungkook corrects as Taehyung presses the button for the elevator.

“Fine. Stop being a child HYUNG and make up with Yoongi hyung.” Taehyung huffs as he presses the button to go to the floor namjoon and Yoong’is office was on.

 

---

 

Taehyung was fuming.

 

In his haste of trying to avoid making up with yoongi, Jungkook had decided to press every elevator button. Every. Single. One.

Yoongi and Namjoon’s office was the one under the very top floor.

Taehyung has never wanted to kill Jungkook so badly.

“are--are you ing KIDDING ME?!” Taehyung shouts as he looked at jungkook, who was trying to avoid eye contact with the pissed off younger.

“I-I don’t know what to say.” he says as he puts down his bag and sits on the floor of the elevator. They were going to be there a while.

“The floor’s dirty…” jungkook mumbles.

“ you, I’m too sore for the stairs and you decided to press every button.” He huffs as Jungkook apologizes, ignoring the apologies. He better get treated like a goddamn queen later.

Yes, Taehyung did think of switching elevators, he didn't because jungkook would pull this again. So why make effort in going into a new elevator when your going to wait just as long.


 

---


 

Eventually the elevator ride did end.

Taehyung was treated like a queen and Jungkook carried him on his back, like a gentleman.

It was quite a sight for the regular workers, learning how much their boss was a softie. But they won’t mention anything, they’d rather not risk that.

“Keep walking.” Taehyung says, kicking the front of Jungkook's thigh with the heel of his shoe.

Jungkooks s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter