Chapter 13

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung groaned as he was slowly brought back to consciousness. His body felt sore, like he had been tossed around. His head was throbbing, and he could hear the blood rushing in his ears. When he opened his eyes he was greeted with a fabric tied around his head preventing him from seeing anything.

He heard the click of shoes walking into the room and a door opening and closing. He snapped his head to where the sound came from, hearing a low chuckle. He scowled, feeling the man’s presence in front of him.

He felt the blindfold taken from his eyes, and blinked a few times, to adjust to the sudden light flooding his vision. Looking up at the man, he saw that he was wearing a face mask and a black cap.

Taehyung glared at the man, the man’s eyes looked disappointed

“Don’t look at me like that Taehyung” The man says, voice muffled from the face mask.

“I’m sorry it's hard not to, you sick bastard!” Taehyung bites out.

“You’ll regret saying that” The man says taking a seat on a chair a few feet across from Taehyung.

“You're disgusting” Taehyung says, he was trembling. This man could do anything so to speak. He can’t possibly protect himself, his life is that this man’s mercy.

“Jungkook sure is protective of you huh.” The man speaks, breaking the thick silence in the room.

“I don't need to answer that.” Taehyung mutters, refusing to look away from the floor.

“What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter