Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I live for embarrasing kook

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the 3rd time, the third time that Jungkook had called Taehyung at 9:30 in the morning. So being the sweet boy he is, he picks up his phone and politely greets the other man on the line.

“Hyung what do you want?!” Taehyung shouts. He just wanted some sleep, Why couldn’t Jungkook just call at like 1 in the afternoon?

“Yah! Why are you yelling at me!”

“Because you need to stop waking me up or this isn’t going to work!”

“But 9:30 isn’t even that early!”

“Don’t underestimate my abilities to sleep in Hyung.”

He could hear Jungkook facepalm through the phone (If that was even possible).

“Taehyung who the hell are you arguing with?!” Jimin shouts as he looks at Taehyung through his doorway “Jungkook hyung woke me up again”

“Maybe you should start waking up earlier then.”

“You never take my side.” Taehyung huffs as he goes back to his ‘conversation’ with Jungkook.

“Why did you call me so early on this FINE morning hyung?”

“Date today, you have 30 minutes.” Jungkook replied without hesitation.

“You really need to tell me these things in advance.” Taehyung sighs as he reluctantly gets out of bed.



 



 

Taehyung jumped into the shower and got ready at the speed of light, now fully awake. Although he sounded annoyed with Jungkook, he was actually very excited for this ‘date’.  It would be their first as a couple. He squealed internally.

Throwing on an oversized baby blue sweater, he decided to skip breakfast and make Jungkook buy him something instead.

With no time to spare, he quickly stuffed his feet into his white Converse and called out to Jimin to let him know.

“Hyung! I’m leaving now! I’ll be back in time for dinner…?” He didn’t mean for it to sound like a question, but he only now realized that he had no idea of what was happening today.

“OK! Use protection!” Jimin responded from his own bedroom.

Taehyung facepalmed and made a mental note to  make a comeback to Jimin once he had the chance to. Twisting the doorknob with a little too much force, he stumbled out the front door and managed to stop himself from falling face first into the ground.

“What’s the rush?” Said a familiar voice from above. Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook ginning down at him.

“Hyung!”

“I’m surprised Taehyung, you only took 27 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter