Chapter 7

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean hes only into women?" Taehyung asks "Then whats the point of sending me to-"

"Jin has a box of clothes for you to wear tonight, were going to an event tonight so this is your first opportunity to get his attention." Jungkook interrupts Taehyung before he can finish his sentence, slightly upset of what his now boyfriend is being sent out to do. every one in Bullet Proof had agreed but him for Taehyung to do this.

"If your not happy with me doing this i don't have to, you didn't want this aren't you the boss, your clearly unhappy." Taehyung says, hes not concerned he has to cross dress, hes done it before for clients, but he sees how Jungkook is very hesitant and frustrated while telling him this.

Jungkook sighs in response "No its fine, its for the better, its a move for the well being of Bullet Proof and Jeon Corp." Jungkook smiles "At least your mine now, so I trust that you will stay faithful?"

"Of course" Taehyung smiles his boxy smile back. When Taehyung checks his phone he sees its 1:30, half an hour before he has to go back so he can leave with Jimin to buy some food and new clothes. 

"I'll pick you up at 8!" Jungkook says before Taehyung closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

When Taehyung exited the office he checked in with Jin, when he got within 5 feet of jins desk he saw the male immediately light up.

"Taehyungie!" he exclaims as he stands "did he tell you?" he leans in resting his elbows on his desk.

"Yeah he also said you have a box of clothes for me to wear tonight?" Taehyung continues walking until hes only a few inches away from his hyungs desk.

"Ah yeah here" Jin says has he reaches under his desk and pulls out a box "Be careful with it, it looks expensive"

"I will" Taehyung says as he picks up the box "Are you going tonight?"

"Yeah, since we normally have the higher ups in the company going, so the others will be there too and a new member" Jin says "Be careful as i said the others in bulletproof will be there to but there's still a lot of people" Jin says.

"I will" Taehyung nods his head towards Jin before going to the lobby and leaving the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm home!" Taehyung shouts as he kicks the door shut with his foot, he sees Jimin come out of his room wearing a t-shirt and black jeans "Whats in the box?" Jimin asks as Taehyung puts down the box. "I'm supposed to wear it tonight to some event" Jimin nods and smiles "So~ Iquit working at the cafe"

Taehyung looks at Jimin with wide eyes, hes not upset he quit, hes just surprised. "Why'd you quit? I thought you wanted to keep working."

"I joined bulletproof" Taehyung looks confused for a second before breaking into a smile "Really hyung?" 

"Yeah they said i could do some money runs with uhm what was his name y-y-" "Yoongi hyung?" "Yeah him!"

"Be safe the last time I went on a money run we got ambushed by some guys" Taehyung says.

"And were you the new member Jin hyung mentioned coming along with us?"

"Yep" Taehyung smiles again.

"Now lets go buy some clothes and food"

 

 

 

 

 

It was currently 6:30 p.m, Taehyung was opening the box and he saw a beautiful dress with earrings, shoes and a wig. it was all very expensive looking and the wig looked very high quality.

 

(This is the stuff)

dress : (Tae in this story has the same body type as the girl in the pic just a slightly less curvy waist)

 

Shoes

*Imagine a simple brown haired wig*

Also where are my visual people at!)

 

 

 

He started putting the dress on first and it fit surprisingly well, he then put on the earrings and began on makeup.

he lined his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter