Chapter 10

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“C’mon get up!” Jimin shouts, It was 7:30 in the morning, and if you still didn’t catch on, let’s just say that Taehyung hates mornings with a burning passion.

It was a common occurrence for this to happen, Jimin yanking Taehyung out of bed and Taehyung resisting by kicking at Jimin screaming “NO! NO NO NO!” like a mantra.

“There's another guy from bulletproof were meeting today, get your UP!”  Jimin shouts even louder at the end of his sentence before successfully pulling Taehyung from off of the bed, getting launched back from the sudden pull.

“Are you kidding me Jimin? 7:30?? Who do you think I am?” Taehyung scoffed and pushed his brother out of the room. He locked his door and jumped back into the heaven known as his bed, ignoring Jimin’s cries.

 

5 minutes.

5 minutes of heaven until his phone started ringing. He could tell from the ringtone it was Jungkook.

He grabbed his phone and cried out into the mic when he answered it.

“I know you want to sleep Tae” Taehyung whines out again, he’s too tired to form coherent words.

“Taehyung wake up~” Jungkook singsongs. Jungkook chuckles when he hears Taehyung grumble and mutter a “ you and your cute face”.

“What do you want hyung, you know I hate mornings” Taehyung says, the last part of his sentence muffled by his mattress.

“We have to introduce you to another one of my hyungs in bulletproof~ Baabyy~”

“Sing song again hyung, ing do it!” Taehyung challenged.

“I loove youu~” And with that Taehyung promptly hung up and smashed his face back into his pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

‘’

Taehyung was reaaally late. He thought he would be able to wake up by 8 and be there at 8:30 but that clearly wasn’t the case since it was now 10:30. He Jumped out of bed and showered so quickly he’s questioning if it even counted as a shower. He went to grab a small breakfast only to find that Jimin was long gone as well.

“What a traitor.”

He was going to eat breakfast as he got dressed but he just went back into his room and got dressed without breakfast. He grabbed his ‘Iconic’ Leather pants, he needs to buy more pants, and paired it with a black t-shirt and blazer, y’know, to look more professional.

When he saw it was 10:45, he booked it out of the house almost tripping over his own feet multiple times as he slipped on his shoes.

 

He sprinted all the way to the office building, yeah sprinted, there were no busses, no taxis, Nothing! He dashed into the elevator and went to the top floor. He stumbled over to the other end of the top floor and collapsed on the side of Seokjin’s desk.

“Taehyung?!” Jin shouts startled from the sudden human falling on his desk.The apple he was about to reach out for was grabbed and devoured by the boy.

“Jin! I wanted to sleep in a little more but i slept in too long and then when I woke up I had to rush and then there was no taxis and no busses or anything so I had to sprint here!” Taehyung heaves in a breath after saying the rushed out sentence. “And Jimin wasn’t home and didn’t bother to leave me breakfast an-Horse?!” Taehyung blurts out at the end of his sentence, getting distracted when a new face walks into the the area near Jin’s desk.

He hadn’t meant to shout out ‘Horse’ but everything he was saying was kind of a spur of the moment thing so it naturally came out of his mouth when he saw the man.

Jin followed Taehyung’s, albeit, confused line of sight and saw him looking at Hoseok.

“Oh Hobi come over here!” Taehyung looked at Jin ,confused, as the man came over.

“Hobi this is Taehyung, Taehyung this is Hoseok, he’s been in both the company and bulletproof for a while now but he just came back to this location recentl-” Jin cut his sentence short when his phone pinged “I really need to go. Introduce yourselves be respectful and don’t take any of my food!” Jin says and he jogs over to the elevator.

Taehyung turned away from looking at the elevator Jin just left in, focusing his vision on the man, Hoseok.

“Uhm hi, haha, I’m Taehyung…?” Taehyung says, this was kind of awkward. He ended up around 3 hours late and was still flopped over Jins desk, plus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter