Chapter 12

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook and Yoongi did not make up in the end, Jungkook was too suspicious of him. The only thing they direct at each other is the glares when they pass in the halls.

Jungkook had made namjoon keep an eye on Yoongi in case he did do something clearly relating to the threats.

 

It was about 12 A.M as Jungkook was dropping Taehyung off at his house. Taehyung was no longer frustrated about being in stuck Jungkook’s office all the time, feeling somewhat safer with the older.

 

From the moment he stepped foot at his front door he felt uneasy. It had felt like this many times throughout the week, mostly at night or when he went out. But he had never felt watched here at his own house.

He brushed off the feeling and went inside his house, taking his shoes off as he entered. Jimin wasn’t home. He had to go out of the city for an assignment with Jin, so Taehyung didn’t bother cooking any food and went straight to his room.

The feeling of uneasiness was getting harder and harder to shake off when he closed the door to his room. He scanned around and saw nothing unusual.

‘Its nothing taehyung, you're just being paranoid.’ he thinks before letting out a sigh and heading into the shower.

 

 

Taehyungs head immediately shot up, he was getting dressed and he swore he heard a click from the corner of his room.

‘It was nothing, it was nothing’

Taehyung thinks, when he hears it again from a different corner he grabs his phone and calls jungkook.

“Jungkook?” He exhales when he hears jungkook answer.

“Yeah? Tae?” Jungkook responds on the other end of the line, from the background noise it's clear he's still driving.

“Well uh…” Taehyung sentence dies out a little, how do you even ask this without him freaking out?

“Can you stay on the line as I check my house….please…?”

“Uh why?” Jungkook asks, it would be a lie if he felt like nothing was up.

“Just...can you.” Taehyung asks, tone gaining a hint of pleading.

He hears jungkook sigh before he gives a curt “Okay” before smiling and started inspecting his house.

“ Is there something wrong?”

“Um… just being cautious.” Taehyung was walking through the house carefully, paying attention for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

His eyes roamed around. The kitchen counter, the desk, the couch, the bookshelf….

Hol up….

He did a double take at the bookshelf and found that some books were misplaced and messy. It was the smallest difference but it was enough for Taehyung to confirm his suspicions. He knew for a fact that it wasn’t Jimin who touched the bookshelf, that neat freak would flip a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter