Chapter 11

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyuung~” Taehyung whines, it had been a week since Jungkook’s tires had been slashed and Jungkook had not let Taehyung work in his own office since, making Taehyung work in his own. Jungkook had also not let Taehyung use public transport to go to the office opting to have Jin pick taehyung up, himself tagging along.

Taehyung still didn’t know what was on the paper Jungkook had crumpled, but assuming from how Jungkook was acting, he didn't pry.

“Hyung why can’t I work in my office?” Taehyung pouts, and looks over to Jungkook who was at his own desk.

“You can.” Taehyung perks up at that, it’s not that he doesn’t want to be near Jungkook. It’s just that he misses working in his office along with his co-workers Minjae and Suho, okay he just misses having co-workers that weren’t his boyfriend/boss.

“Rea-!”

“You’re in it right now, sharing it with me” Jungkook cuts him off and smiles before going back to his work on his laptop.

“Hyung!” Taehyung complains again. “I want to have co-workers” Taehyung whines as he bounces on the couch he was set up at.

“You do have co-workers” Jungkook responds getting up from his seat and walking to the door, the brunette looking at the door hopefully.

Jungkook turned around.

“It’s me” He grins. Taehyung felt his eye twitch, ‘a-are you kidding me’ he’s questioning how long he will have enough sanity to deal with Jungkook.

“Okay and what about meetings.” Taehyung raises a brow, watching as Jungkook walks to the couch across from where he had his stuff set up.

“We’ll have a meeting right now” jungkook smiles sweetly gesturing across from him.

“Hyung that’s not a meeting that’s a conversation!” Taehyung groaned.

“Then let’s have a conversation” Jungkook smiled even wider, is that even possible? Still gesturing to the couch.

“But Hyung! Kookie hyung! Why!” The brunette ended up being ignored in favor of Jungkook picking up his phone saying “Come in here” and putting it back down with Jin entering the room.

“Now it’s a meeting!” Jungkook says sitting back down Jin sitting on the seat next to Jungkook.

Taehyung dropped on his knees and buried his face in the couch, screaming into the cushion, Jin smiling at the frustrated brunette apologetically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook left his office to attend a meeting at Shin Ent. along with Jin.

He had left Taehyung at his office reluctantly, he just didn’t want anything to happen to the boy. He knows that he should probably tell Taehyung but he just can’t find himself telling the brunette about the threat they received.

 

They were walking back to the car in the parking lot, maybe he was being to paranoid, nothing had happened in the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter