Chapter 14

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taehyung’s phone was tracked in an old abandoned house downtown in Seoul.

As soon as they got the location they immediately called Jin and Jimin to tell them where to go and meet, and what their plan is.

“ Are you sure that Taehyung’s there? What if it’s just a detour to distract us, what if it’s just bait? ”

Jin asks on the phone, it was true that it could be a detour, but there’s also a chance it isn’t.

“That’s a chance I’m willing to take hyung.” Jungkook responds, getting into the car as Namjoon puts in the address.

“ Jungkook if anything happens to my brother you’re dead, I don’t care if you’re older I will break you! ” he hears Jimin shout in the background.

“Don’t worry Jimin nothing will happen.” Jungkook says sternly before ending the call.

 

 

 

Taehyung felt violated and helpless.

He was left in the room in just his underwear. He was no longer restrained to the chair from earlier, but it was no different. Still being locked in the dark room with no windows or open doors.

He heard the familiar click of shoes outside the door before it opened, he settled to look at the wall in front of him from the mattress in the corner of the room.

He closed his eyes when the man got closer. Feeling a hand on his arm, he tried his best not to jolt from the sudden contact.

He opened his eyes just enough to see the man’s face, he saw what looked like longing.

“Don't do this.” Taehyung says quietly enough for the man to just barely hear him.

“You don’t understand Taehyung, I’m protecting you from that murderer.” The man replies, tone going bitter when mentioning Jungkook.

“Taehyung” Taehyung looks at the man “This is for the better no?” The man says as he takes off the face mask putting it to the side, taking the cap off as well.

“H-hyung…” Taehyung stutters seeing Hoseok.

“I didn’t want to hurt you, y’know that. I didn’t want to have to do everything I did.” Hoseok breathes, his face gradually getting nearer to Taehyung’s own.

Taehyung kept backing up until his back hit the wall behind him. Hoseok straddling his thighs and bracketing his head with his forearms.

“I-Hyung-” Taehyung had no words so say he didn’t expect this of his hyung that had immediately started joking with him like long time friends, that was so friendly and nice.

“Hyung you-”

“Tae you get why I’m doing this right? If I don’t keep you from him he’ll end up hurting you.”

Hoseok moved forward taking Taehyung’s lips. Taehyung pursed his lips tightly, trying to turn his head. Hoseok suddenly shoved Taehyung into the wall with his elbows digging into his shoulder blades.

Taehyung cried out from the surprise and force, Hoseok taking advantage of Taehyung’s open mouth kissing him fully.

 

 

 

Jungkook kicked the door open when he heard a shove followed by a yelp in a room they passed. He saw Taehyung being caged by Hoseok’s figure.

He saw Hoseok’s lips tear away from Taehyung’s as he looked over, glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook returned the glare before going and ripping Hoseok off of Taehyung and onto the ground.

Hoseok got up, chuckling darkly before looking at Jungkook “You think you're such a hero when in reality you just create chaos for everyone around you.”

Taehyung, who had collapsed from the shock, was trying his hardest to process the situation.

“What makes you think your doing good, I trusted you but you threw it out the window and did this!” Jungkook screams at the end, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter