Chapter 5

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIme skip / 4 months

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been 4 months since Taehyung had joined BulletProof, he hasn't had any problems since he joined either, he goes on a lot of money runs to drop money off to affiliates of the gang and only once witnessed Jungkook murder someone, he found it kind of hot? he doesn't know.

At the moment he was on a money run with another BulletProof member, Min Yoongi, small but intimidating as . He was currently inside the head quarters of the allied gang giving the money and in trade getting any updates on possible threats, While Taehyung waited for Yoongi in the passenger side.

They have never had a problem on a money run before, it was always a repeat cycle, drive to the head quarters, give the money, get updates, repeat.

But apparently a rival tracked them down.

Taehyung looks out the passenger side window of the truck and sees a group of men approaching, they are all wearing black suits, they all just look suspicious.

before Taehyung realized how close they really were, one of them was knocking on his window.

"Open up and make this quick" he sees the man look back before they go for the cars door handle. Luckily taehyung locked it before they could reach. he then notices more men going for the driver side door, he immediatly jumps over the console and locks it barely intime. it would be a lie to say he wasnt panicking

His eyes are wide as he grabs his phone hoping to call Yoongi to come out.

Busy

He calls Jungkook, "You better ing answer you better in-"

"Hello?'
"J-Jungkook-hyung there's-" Taehyung swallows, trying to calm himself, the other threats hes gotten he knew how to deal with, but this hes never had to experience. he finds turns the keys a few times before the truck starts its engine.

"There's a bunch of guys, i think their from a r-rival gang." he inhales again "they-they're trying to-" right then the driver side window is smashed open, Taehyung screams and figures out how to drive the truck, the phone forgotten and thrown on the console in Taehyungs panic "Why the is it a stick shift!?" he screams in frustration as he wings it and manages to get the truck to go forward.

Taehyung grabs the phone again "Why the is the truck a god damn Manual?! Hyung please call Yoongi-hyung he didn't answer when i first called!" Taehyung says, panicking a bit more when he sees the other men catch up in their cars "Taehyung? hello?! i'm calling Yoongi hyung okay, go to the nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter