Chapter 1

My Con-Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung hates jobs like these, when he is sent to a bid at some high end boring gallery. yeah it pays well, pretending to be his clients new boyfriend, or girl friend depending on request but its not often that he cross dresses, and get some money out of a y ex of theirs.

Well Taehyung just explained his current job to you. Hes currently entering a gallery that's very monochrome, whats with all these rich people and muted blacks, whites and occasional grays. back to the point, he sees his client, Choi Minho, CEO of Choi Enterprises, ex frequently harassing him at events, so Taehyungs here to put that back into her cage and get his moneys worth out of it.

"God your just worthless aren't you? How are you even a CEO when you cant even stand up for yourself?" He hears the woman laugh, that's his cue.

"Minho babe!" Taehyung calls out and walks over to his client and wraps an arm around Minhos.

"Sorry i was a bit late! Who's this?" Fake, he knows but its his job to, extort, sometimes black mail, get payed.

"I'm the woman who played with this sad excuse of a man. Who are you?"

"The man who is dating a great man who knows how to run a company."

"Oh sweetie your so naive." She laughs "Maybe one day you'll see that hes not a person who knows how to run a company, hes just a let down."

"I think its you who's naive honey, go play with the other puppies while the big dogs get the work done" Taehyung smiles "c'mon babe lets go"

The woman looks at him with disbelief written across her face, Did someone, some kid shes never seen before really just insult her like that.

 

 

 

 

 

"2.5 billion? any other bidders?"

"Going once, Going twice" 'Going Insane, Get me out' Taehyung thinks, as said he hates these types of jobs in these settings. the people are dull, talking about business and stocks and how the heir of their company is doing and . Oh right he has a job to do.

He pulls a small hand mirror, slightly bigger than his hand, and puts it up for auction.

"This hand mirror was hand crafted by a master craftsman in Osaka japan, it was also a gift from Minho, so of of course its one of a kind, i hope who ever bids can take care of it well" He smiles, he hands it to the bid caller, as he gives a brief re-explanation. He sees the lady looking at him, he just raises a brow at her, he sees how easily provoked she is, it should be easy. Minho said he will pay for every billion with an extra 1,000,000 so lets see how far he can push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter