009

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

“Kikwaaaannngggg!! Wake up! Ppali!!”

 

I grunt from my sleeping when I heard someone’s calling my name. I open my eyes for a little and see that Hyosung is already standing in front of me. I scoffed for a little, it can’t be Hyosung already at my home, and wake me up. I must be still sleeping right now. I grab the sheet of my blanket and cuddle it again. I was sleeping late last night, because thinking of my engagement and my marriage. All I need is just another sleeping.

 

I was about to drifting into my sleep again when someone’s grabbing my blanket and pull it over. I quickly stand up from my bed. “YAAH—“

 

I stop my talk when I see Hyosung is standing in front of me. She’s looking at me, and she holds my blanket. I can’t believe what I see in front of me, why she’s already in here?

 

“Good morniiinnnggg~”

 

Hyosung is smiling widely at me, while I still looking at her with widen eyes. “What-what are you doing in here?”

 

“I’m waking you up, can’t you see that?”

 

I take a deep breath, and scratch the back of my head. “It’s not what I mean. What are you doing in here? In my apartment.”

 

Hyosung is making an ‘O’ shape by while she’s putting my blanket over at the top of my bed. “Your mom is asking me to take you out today. We’re going to look for a dress and tuxedo for us to wear at our engagement party.”

 

“Today? But I have a class today. I can’t miss it.”

 

“What time your class start?”

 

I take a look at Hyosung, and thinking for a while. “Maybe around 1, waeyo?”

 

Hyosung nods her head, and she’s smiling at me again. I just notice it that Hyosung is always making an eye smile whenever she’s smiling. “Just go and take a shower. I will make you some breakfast, and about your class, I’ll take care of that, eoh?”

 

I just nod my head, while Hyosung is making way out of my room. I quickly take a shower, and put my everyday clothes. I was thinking about wearing a semi-formal clothes, but I have a class today so I decided to just wore my everyday outfit. I take a look at my wrist watch, and it’s only been 8 o’clock. That’s mean I only take a sleep for around three hours.

 

I walk outside my bedroom, and see that food is already on the table. Hyosung is walking around the kitchen with an apron on her. I come closer, and see what she has made. She’s surely can cook really well since all the food was really making me hungry just by looking at it. I take a look at Hyosung, and she was preparing some juices.

 

“Hyosung-ah….”

 

Hyosung is looking at me, “Ne?”

 

“Come and have a breakfast with me.”

 

Hyosung is smiling at me, and she nods her head. She’s walking to me with two glasses of juices on her hand. She hand me one of them before she takes a seat in front of me. I quickly eat the food that she had been prepared, and yes, the taste is really good. Hyosung is looking at me while she eats her food as well, “Is it taste good?”

 

I nod my head, and quickly eating my food again. She’s looking at me, and she’s turning her head to look at her food again. We’re finished all my food, while Hyosung is quickly washing it up. I’m already trying to stop her but she refused that she needs to do that. I left out a sighed and take a seat in front of the TV.

 

Hyosung is approaching me once she finished with the dishes. I stand up from my seat, and take out my car key. Hyosung is already wearing her cape again. I quickly walking outside my apartment and lock it. Hyosung is following me from behind, but there’s no word coming out from . Hyosung is quickly going inside my car once we reached my car.

 

I drive my car off, and I take a look at Hyosung, “Where are we going?”

 

Hyosung is looking through her phone, and she’s looking at me, “It was around K street. There’s a boutique that sell a really good dress and tuxedo.”

 

I nod my head, and quickly drive my car to the place that Hyosung told before. I already remember Seoul now, even though I only stay here for one year. Maybe my childhood memory is already remembering everything. I park my car when I already arrive, and hop off from my car. Hyosung is following me and she’s standing beside me.

 

We’re going inside the store, and she’s looking around. I just realized that it sure sells really good clothes. The clothes are hanging everywhere. I take a look at Hyosung, who’s already looking through all the clothes. I take a seat at one of the coach since I didn’t have any interested to look for clothes.

 

Hyosung is coming to me 10 minutes later with two dresses on her hand. One with a white mini dress, and one with a baby pink long dress. She’s looking at me, and smiling at me, “What do you think about this one? Is it good?”

 

“I prefer the baby pink one.”I point my point finger at the dress I talked about. Hyosung nods her head, and she’s handing me her bag. “Well, I will try it first. Wait for me, Kikwang-ah.”

 

I nod my head, while Hyosung is already walking through the changing room. I decided to look around to look something that might be good for Hyosung or me. I was looking around when I heard the door was being opened. I turn my head, and see that Hyosung is looking at me. She’s blushing lightly, “What do you think? Does this one suit me?”

 

I take a look at her, and to be honest, she was pretty. More than pretty. I always know that she’s pretty, but seeing her with that dress is making her way prettier. I still look at her, when I’ve finally woke up from my own daydreaming. “It’s good…you’re pretty.”

 

I can see that Hyosung is blushing because what I told her before. She’s smiling widely at me, and she walk back to the changing room. 5 minutes later, she’s already back with her dress on her hand. I quickly take it from her, and hold it. She’s looking at me, and she nods her head. Gomawoyo…”

 

Hyosung is walking around the store again. I don’t know what she’s looking for again, but I don’t know what to do except following her from behind. I was about to hit her when she’s turning her head so quickly. She’s looking at me with a really bright smile, while I don’t know why she’s like that. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

She’s holding a tuxedo, and she shows it to me. “I found a perfect tuxedo for you. It will match with my dress, do you like it?”

 

I take a look at it, and this tuxedo sure will be a good match for Hyosung’s dress. I nod my head, while Hyosung is smiling at me. She’s quickly making a way to the cashier, and hand it over. Hyosung is about to taking out her wallet, when I stop her for doing that. “Let me pay for this one.”

 

“But, this one is expensive. Let me pay for this one Kikwang-ah…”

 

“Anieyo, I’m the one who paid for this one.”I step closer to the cashier while Hyosung is standing behind me. I pay the cashier, and take the dress and the tuxedo. Hyosung is looking at me, and I can see that there’s a guilty on her face. I take a look closer at her, “Why are you like that?”

 

“I…I’m just not getting used to it, when people bought me something even though I can pay for that.”

 

I take a look at Hyosung once again, and smiling lightly. This girl is surely unique, if girl is chasing a boy to buy her something, but Hyosung refused to it. I put my hand on the top of her head, and caresses it lightly. “It’s alright. Let’s go.”

 

Hyosung nods her head, and she’s walking outside the store. I’m following her from behind, but I stop my walk when I see Hyosung is talking with a man. She’s smiling widely at that man, and she’s hugging him. “Joon Oppa!! How are you?”

 

I take a look at them from behind. I don’t know that Hyosung knows someone or even really close with a guy before. I know I should have known her better since I’m going to married her soon. I keep looking at her and the man named Joon. But the more I see, the more I see them getting closer. From touching, and holding hands. I feel there’s an anger inside me, I’m going to be his husband soon, and Hyosung shouldn’t do that in front of me.

 

I come closer at her, and take Hyosung’s hand away from him. Hyosung is looking at me with a questioning look, “Kikwang-ah, what are you doing?”

 

“Come on, I will be late for my class.”

 

I’m about to pulling her, when suddenly the man named Joon called her name. “Who is it Hyosung-ah?”

 

“Ah, he’s—“

 

“I’m her husband. Is there something wrong?”

 

I quickly take Hyosung’s hand and pull her to get inside the car. Hyosung didn’t say anything when I’m grabbing her hand, and she just following me. I quickly drive my car to my university since my class is going to start really soon. Hyosung is looking at me, and she’s taking a deep breath, “Why are you doing that Kikwang-ah?”

 

“Why? Is there something wrong with it?”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

I’m pressing the brake when I heard what Hyosung told me before. I can’t be jealous seeing her with a man. I even don’t know why I was doing that. All I know I just want her to get away from that man named Joon. I drive my car again, didn’t even bothered to answering Hyosung’s question since I know that she’s already taking her own conclusion.

 

I park my car at the parking lot inside my university, and hand the key to Hyosung. “I’m going to have a class first. Maybe around two hours, can you wait for me?”

 

Hyosung nods her head, and I quickly making my way to my class. I can’t skip the class since I know that I’m going to be failed this semester if I didn’t attend it. The class was already over two hours ago, and I quickly go back to the parking lot, but I found no one. Hyosung is not there. I take out my phone, and quickly dial Hyosung’s number.

 

“Hyosung, where are you?”

 

“Ah, you’re already finished? I’ll come there then.”

 

I hang up my phone and waiting for Hyosung to come to the parking lot. I was sitting under the tree, when I see Doojoon is coming towards me. He’s smiling at me, and I quickly approaching him. He’s hugging me for a while. “Where have you been? I heard that you move out from your old apartment, where do you stay now?”

 

“Yeah, I moved two weeks ago, it was near the town. I will text you the address later.”

 

Doojoon nods his head, while his eyes are still focusing on me. “Kikwang-ah, I just heard that, you’re going to get married, is that true? With who?”

 

When I’m about to answer his question, Hyosung is already approaching us. She’s looking at me, and then she’s looking at Doojoon. “Ah, Kikwang chingu? Anyeonghaseyo.”

 

I take a look at Doojoon, who’s already greeting her back. Doojoon is looking at me again, “Are you going to get married with this woman?”

 

I feel like something that I already prepare is broken. I want to hide it from the others, but I guess I can’t. What should I say? I can’t keep this secret any longer….

 

 

 

 


anyeoonnggggg!

finally, I'm updating! I'm sorry for a really late updating, and hope this chapter is long enough!

please subscribe and comment a lot, thank you! :)

--hyunie18--