014

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

I turn off my phone when I heard that Jieun is getting into hospital and what shocked me the most is that she got leukemia. I turn my body when I see that Hyosung is already waiting for me in front of my car because we need to go to our wedding venue to see if the place is perfect for our wedding day or not. I leave out a heavy sighed as I walk towards her. I can’t say that I need to visit Jieun on the hospital or she will be sad, and I can’t let that happen to her again.

 

I come closer to her, as she’s turning her head and flashing me a big smile on her face. I can’t help it but not to smile when I see her like that. “Well…Hyosung-ah, it’s Yoseob the one who I called before.”

 

“So, how’s he doing?”

 

“He’s in the hospital right now….can we visit him for a while before we go to the wedding venue?”

 

Hyosung is looking at me for a moment before she nods her head. “Sure, it won’t be bothered to meet your friend for a while, right?”

 

I can’t help but not to smile when I see her so understands over my condition. She always try her best to suit her condition with me when I know that she used to be a free lady with nothing hold her back, while I’m thinking that I’m the one who hold her for doing anything she likes. Especially marry me.

 

Hyosung is already get inside the car before I turn my body to get into the driver’s seat before Doojoon is calling me from behind. I turn my body for a moment to see that Doojoon is walking over me…with Chorong. What is that girl doing with Doojoon anyway? Is she trying to seduce Doojoon now?

 

“Yo…Kikwang-ah, where is Yoseob?”

 

“He’s in the hospital, Jieun got leukemia.”

 

“Leukemia? Are you sure?”

 

“That’s what Yoseob told me before, I’m about to go to the hospital, maybe you want to come as well?”

 

Doojoon is looking at me for a moment before he nods his head. “Sure, I’ll go and get my car first, you can go first, Hyosung is coming with you as well right?”

 

“Yeah, she’s already inside the car.”

 

Doojoon nods his head as he’s turning his body with Chorong still following him from behind. I shake my head for a moment before I get inside the car. Hyosung is looking for me for a moment as she puts on her seatbelt. “Is Doojoon coming as well?”

 

“Yes, he said that he will catch up as soon as he gets his car.”

 

I turn on the car engine as I drive my car to the hospital that Yoseob told me before. The whole journey is filled with her sounds since Hyosung is so talkative and as usual I’ll be the one who’s in silent and smiling to listening to her story. We arrived in the hospital and quickly making our way to the floor where Yoseob and Jieun are. I found the room that the nurse told me before I turn my head to see Hyosung who’s standing beside me.

 

“I’ll go inside for a moment; can you wait in here for a while?”

 

Hyosung nods her head as she’s smiling at me widely. I carress her cheek as I plant a kiss on her forehead before I get inside the room. I can see that Yoseob is holding her hand and a tear is rolling down on his face. I try to not make any sound before I call his name for a moment.

 

“Yoseob?”

 

He’s turning his head as he’s putting her hand on the bed again. He’s walking to me as we’re talking for a while until he left me to see Jieun by myself. I get inside the room again to see how Jieun is doing right now. I’m looking at her, her pale skin, with a lot of medicine things that I don’t even know what that are. How can she look perfectly fine while actually she has leukemia?

 

I stay for a moment before I decided to walk outside the room. I can’t let Hyosung to wait for me any longer just because I want to see how Jieun condition is. I walk out from the room as I look to left or right to see any sign of Yoseob. I can’t find where he is until I see that Yoseob is standing behind the wall at the other side of the hallway.

 

I’m walking to there as I pat his shoulder lightly. Yoseob is turning his head as his eyes widened in surprise when he saw that I’m the one who touched his shoulder. I don’t know why he needs to make himself surprised when he sees me; he just met me before why he’s so surprised?

 

“Yoseob-ah…what are you doing in here?”

He’s looking at me for a while without a sound is coming out from his mouth; he’s shaking his head before he pats my shoulder. “It’s nothing…so how’s her condition?”

 

“Well, you’ve met her before than I do, why asking me those again?” I turn my body to look at him for a moment, he’s not looking fine. It seems like something bothering him when I was inside Jieun’s room.

 

“Is there something happen while I’m gone?”

 

Yoseob is looking at me before he pats my shoulder. “You better go find Hyosung now; you said that you want to go to your wedding venue right? Go find her.”

 

I nod my head as I bid goodbye to Yoseob’s first before I’m going around to find Hyosung, she won’t be going too far since I told her that I won’t be long. I look around when I notice she’s talking with someone. I turn my head when I see that she’s talking with Doojoon. I come closer to them when I notice that Hyosung’s eyes are swollen.

 

I quickly come to her and cupped her cheeks with my eyes. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

 

Hyosung looks very surprised when she sees what I’m doing right now, yet she quickly put my hand down and shaking her head. “It’s nothing. Something got into my eyes.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, you can ask Doojoon about that.”

 

I turn my head to look at Doojoon who’s giving me a nod before he’s leaving us to check on into Jieun’s condition. I look at Hyosung once more before I intertwined our hand together and start dragging her with me. We’re walking to my car as fast as I could since I can’t let the people inside the venue waiting for us, or I’ll get scold because of that.

 

Inside the car is full with silent since Hyosung didn’t speak at all. She’s just looking outside the window; I can’t stand it any longer. The silence is killing me before I put my hand on her hand and squeeze it lightly.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

Hyosung is looking at me before she’s shaking her head lightly and focusing on the road again like it’s more interesting than talking with me. I leave out a heavy sighed as I’m focusing on driving. I don’t know what’s wrong with her, maybe she just a little bit tired?

 

“Did something happen in the hospital?”

 

Hyosung is looking at me before she’s shaking her head once more. “Nothing is going on in the hospital. I was just…talking with Doojoon.”

 

“Did Doojoon say something hurt to you?”

 

“No, he didn’t say something hurt to me…” Hyosung is looking at me before she’s flashing me a smile on her face. “I’m just a bit tired, that’s all.”

 

“Then rest a bit, I’ll wake you up when we arrive.”

 

I turn my head for a moment before she nods her head as she’s leaning her back on the car’s seat and starting to get some sleep. I’m driving as fast as I can to the wedding venue since it’s not located in the centre of the town. I drive 20 more minutes before I arrived in the venue. I park my car before I wake her up.

 

“Hyosung-ah…we’re arrived.”

 

Hyosung is opening her eyes before she’s standing up from the couch. She’s looking at me for a while before she’s getting off from the car. I’m following her from behind as we both coming inside the venue. I look around as the venue is perfect for us. Hyosung is looking around as well while I’m talking to one of my mom’s workers.

 

“Mr.Lee, finally you came.”

 

“I’m sorry, Mrs.Park, I got something to do first before I’m going here….” I look around once more before I turn my head to see her. “So, how’s the venue? Is it perfect? Can we rent the whole venue for the wedding?”

 

“Yes, Mr.Lee, all set. We can hold your wedding next week like what Mrs.Lee told us before.”

 

I nod my head before I’m started to walk around. I find Hyosung outside the venue looking at the beach in front of her. I walk to her as I put my arm around her waist. She’s turning her head as she’s giving me her smile which I really love to see.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“I love it to be exact…it’s just perfect.”

 

I nod my head as I still put my hand around her waist. It’s just really peaceful in here as I can’t help not to feel when I’m with her. Hyosung is snuggling her head on my chest and cross her arms over her chest.

 

I take a look on her before I plant a kiss on her soft lips again. She’s looking at me for a while before I can see that her cheeks are blushing because of what I did before. She’s snuggling more as I wrapped my arm tighter on her waist while my other hand is caressing her hands.

 

“Kikwang-ah…” Hyosung is looking at me for a while before she’s flashing me a light smile. “If something is going on between us, you’re not regretting giving your vow to me, right?”

 

“Of course not Hyosung-ah…” I carress her hand once again before she’s nodding her head and looking at the beach again.

 

I don’t know what’s wrong with her but I really like to be in here with her. The way she’s snuggling her head on my chest is just really peaceful and I can’t help but not to smile. Hyosung is looking at me for a moment before she’s started to talk with me.

 

“Kikwang-ah…there won’t be any secret between us right?”

 

I nod my head before I release my arm from her waist so I can see her clearly. “What is it Hyosung-ah?”

 

“I met Chorong before, your ex-girlfriend.”

 

The time when I heard Chorong’s name is coming out from I can’t help but not feeling anger inside my body. What is that girl trying to do with Hyosung? “What are you talking about with her?”

 

“She said you only love Jieun, not me….and you said that you’re going to meet Yoseob not Jieun in the hospital.”

 

I can’t talk anything to her right now. It’s like something is being stabbed through my chest. I lied to her because I guess it’s alright since I don’t want her to feel sad when I’m going to meet her.

 

“Hyosung—“

 

“I guess Chorong is right, you didn’t love me right? Your heart belongs to Jieun only…” Hyosung is looking at me for a while when I can see tears are coming out from her eyes. “I want to cancel the wedding Kikwang-ah…”

 

 

 

 

 

 


don't hate meeeee :p, hates Chorong ;p

so, i guess the story will be near the end soon ;____, or do you want it to be longer?

subscribe and comments are love!

--hyunie18--