012

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

I stop my walk as I turn my face to look at Hyosung who’s hiding her face behind my back. I already knew soon or later she’ll ask me about this question. People always misunderstanding my relationship with Jieun, even Yoseob is the one who did it first. He can’t trust his girlfriend and me, as his own friend.

 

I start my walk on the beach again when I start humming a sound. I can feel that Hyosung is loosening up her grip as she’s staring at me for a while. I turn my face so I can see her face that’s really close with mine.

 

“Why?”

 

Hyosung is shaking her head as she’s putting her hand around my neck. “Nothing. You didn’t answering my question.”

 

“Ah, about me still in love with Jieun?”

 

“Of course about that Lee Kikwang!”

 

I’m smiling lightly when I see her pouting her lips because I didn’t answering her question. I move Hyosung on my back for a while before I answering her question. “What do you want to know from me Hyosung-ah?”

 

“What’s your relationship between you and Jieun?”

 

“Well…my relationship between me and her is nothing more than just a friend. People always tend to misunderstand my relationship with her because I really close with her. Yes, I did love her back then, but it was my past. And she’s on a relationship with my own friend, I can’t disturb their relationship right?”

 

Hyosung is staring at me for a while before she’s smiling lightly. I turn my face again to face forward as she’s leaning her body closer to mine. I can smell her sweet scent, the scent that I never knew I can smell it from her. I stop my walk at the front of the sea as she’s crawling down from my back before I put her down.

 

I watch her closely as she’s taking a seat in front of the sea and making a gesture for me to following her by sitting next to her. I obey what she asked me as I sit next to her as both of us watching the sea. Hyosung is looking at me, as she’s leaning her head on my shoulder before she’s exhaling a deep breath.

 

I take a look at her before I her cheek for a while, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Hmm?” Hyosung is looking at me for a while before she turns her head again, “Nothing. I just feel really peaceful in here.”

 

I nod my head as both of us stay in silent until Hyosung is the one who broke the silent between us.

 

“Kikwang-ah….”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you start love me from now on?”

 

I turn my head once again when I heard what she said to me before. Hyosung is looking at me as well with her eyes. I can see her eyes are telling me everything. I do like Hyosung now, she really understands me a lot, and I can forget Jieun and start fall in love with her, right?

 

I lean closer to her as I cupped her cheek and kissing her lips. I can feel that she’s in a state of shock because I kiss her so suddenly. I pull out my lips from her until a smile forms from my own lips. “I really like to try that Hyosung-ah….”

 

Hyosung is smiling widely as she’s snuggling her body closer to mine until I wrapped my arms around her waist. I can feel a little bit peaceful whenever I with her, and perhaps little by little I can fall in love with her.

 

Can I?

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I rub my forehead as I feel dizziness is coming out from my own head. I don’t understand what’s wrong with me now. I tend to go to bar to release what I feel because I thought that I can let go what’s burdening me. Doojoon is the one who accompany me today because I don’t want another misunderstanding if I’m asking Chorong to accompany me to the bar.

 

But lucky I, Doojoon left me before I can release something from me because of his hectic schedule and here I am by myself in the middle of the road. I can’t remember how many drinks that I drank before until I can feel dizziness on my face. I just remember the first glass that I ordered.

 

I take a look on my wristwatch until I realize it’s already past midnight. I can’t find any cab or bus to take me home and it’s going to be a long night if I’m walking to my home. I rub my forehead once again and the vision in front of me is starting to get blury again. I shake my head before I breathe some fresh air.

 

I’m waiting for another minute for those cabs or bus to come but it’s none. Nothing is going in front of me. I turn my body as I decided to just walk to my apartment. It’s useless anyway to just waiting for it. I was walking and walking until I bumped into someone. I keep on walking before that person is starting to grab my shoulder.

 

It’s not my fault because that person is the one who bumped into me and I do nothing wrong. I turn my body when I see a big figure in front of me. I scoffed for a while, before I ditch his hand from my shoulder.

 

“Don’t touch me.”

 

“You’re bumping into me! And you didn’t say that you’re sorry??!”

 

I rub my forehead once again before I see him once again. Surely he’s one big guy that you shouldn’t mess up with but he’s the one who’s asking me to fight with him. “Sorry mister, you’re the one who BUMPED into me.”

 

I can see he’s curling his fist as he’s giving me one punch on my nose. I can feel a really sting pain on my nose as I rubbed my nose. I see my hand and I can see some blood on it. I scoffed for a while until I get up from the ground. He’s already curling up his fist once again before, ready to attack me again.  

  

I’m not in the good mood now, and this guy is messing up with the wrong person. Despite the fact that I’m actually a small figure, I know how to fight. I curl my fist as I landed a punch on his face, and I start to kick his stomach until he’s falling down on the ground. He’s rubbing his stomach before I hit him once again.

 

“You’re messing with the wrong person, mister. GET AWAY!”

 

I turn my body to the way where my apartment is. I rub my nose once again and I can feel that blood is keep running from it. The dizziness from my head isn’t gone in fact it’s getting worse. I speed up my walk so I can get home sooner. I’m walking to where my apartment is until my vision is blurry and I can’t see anything. I saw nothing and all I see is just a black sight….

 

 

******

 

 

I try to open my eyes as I can feel sunlight is coming out from my window. I rub my forehead where I find a towel was placed on the top of my forehead. I took it when I noticed that I was inside Jieun’s room. I always know her place since I always come to her apartment back then. I rub my nose when I noticed that there’s no more blood.

 

I turn my head when I see Jieun is sleeping next to me. I put my hand on her head since I miss her so much. I miss her touch, I miss her smile, and I miss everything about her. I know I’m being selfish here to torturing her like that before. But why she needs to be kind to me when she knew that I was hurting her?

 

Jieun is starting to open her eyes when she notices that I was looking at her. She’s quickly straightened up her body before she’s smiing at me.

 

“Ah, are you awake?”

 

I nod my head for a while since the dizziness on my head hasn’t gone yet. She’s nodding her head as she took the towel from my forehead and put it on the basket on the table next to me. She’s pressing the towel once again before she put it back on my forehead.

 

I smile at her lightly before I mouthed her thank you. She’s nodding her head before she’s standing up from her seat and she’s going outside her room. I don’t know where she went until I can smell the smell of food from outside. I guess she’s preparing some foods from me. I take a look around her room when I noticed there’s a picture was hanging on her wall.

 

It was the picture of me and her from the amusement park.

 

I still am watching that picture when I see that Jieun is coming inside the room with a tray full of foods as she’s placing it next to me. She’s helping me sitting up before she took a bowl with porridge on it and take it. She’s looking at me before she’s asking me to open my mouth so I can eat that up.

 

I obey what she asked as I eat the porridge that Jieun gave. She’s still looking at me, before I’m the one who broke the silent between us.

 

“How can I end up in here?”

 

“Ah, I found you on the ground in front of my door last night when I’m about to get some foods. I quickly take yo to my apartment since I can’t find your doorkey. I hope you don’t mind.”

 

I watch her once again as she’s giving me another spoonful of porridge into my mouth. I tried to swallow it before Jieun is the one who’s talking now.

 

“Why…are you bleeding last night? I thought something’s wrong with you. I was going to take you to the hospital but—“

 

“A random guy that I met on the street gave me a punch since I bumped into him last night.”

 

Jieun is looking at me as she nods her head. She’s remaining silent as I watch her closely. I know that she must be feeling really hurt because her eyes are telling me everything.

 

“Jieun-ah…thank you…” I cupped her cheek before I carress it lightly, “and I’m sorry…”

 

She’s looking at me for a while before she nods her head. She’s smiling lightly as she’s remaining in silent when she gave me some foods. She’s about to standing up when I finished up with my food before I take her wrist. She’s looking at me with a confused look before I kiss her hand gently.

 

“I’ve been a fool back then, can you forgive me?” I take a step closer as I asked her to sit next to me. “I’ve been a fool to let my jealousy took the control of me, I should have known that I shouldn’t say something like that to you. My life is in misery when I’m away from you. Forgive me, please?”

 

 

 

 

 

 


anyeeeooonnngggg ^_____^

phew, for almost five months for not updating this story, finally i can update it!

I'm sorry for not updating such a long time, i was having a lot of exams back then, so i start abandoning this story. i really am sorry! :<

I'll try my best to keep on updating :p

do you think it's going near the end or another drama? put your suggestion below! :D

--hyunie18--