007

Imagine Love

listen to this song, while reading this chapter, hope it suits the chapter well, click here !


 

Kikwang’s POV

 

“Where do you think you’re going?”

I turn my face and I see my mom is standing before me. It’s already past eleven, and I thought my mom is already sleeping in her room, but what I thought is wrong, she’s not sleeping yet. I was arrived back after met with Jieun, left my mom alone on the restaurant with her friend and Hyosung. I take a deep breath, and I see my mom is wrapping her arm around her chest.

“Where have you been Lee Kikwang?”

And here we go, whenever my mom is angry with me, she’s always raising her voice. I take a deep breath, and smiling at my mom. “I met my friend, Omma.”

Nugu?

I really can’t tell my mom that I was meeting Jieun back then, and if she knew she’s going to angry more and more. “It’s Doojoon.”

My mom is loking at me, and she’s coming closer. I’m just looking at her, don’t know what to do. It was like I was sneeking up, and my mom caught me.

“I don’t know if you’re lying to your mother or not, but don’t you think that you’re too much? Leaving your own mother like that? Don’t you think Omma wasn’t felt ashamed with Mrs.Jeon and Hyosung? How could you left just like that?”

“I’m sorry Omma, I didn’t mean that…”That’s all what I can say to my mom, I don’t want her to angry furthermore with a simple thing like this.

My mother is looking at me, and she’s taking a deep breath. “Listen to me, Lee Kikwang. You’re going to be a president of Lee’s company. I want you to have a perfect wife that has a same degree with you, araso? Omma is doing this for your own good. And don’t come to meet that girl again, eoh? I know you didn’t meet Doojoon or your other friend.”

I can’t say anything to my own mother. I can’t argue with her since she’s always win. My mom is looking at me, and she’s caressing my cheek lightly. “Go have some sleep, you’re going to meet Hyosung tomorrow, eoh?”

My mom is leaving me before I can say any words. She’s going inside her room. I sigh for a while and go inside my room. I change my clothes into my pajama, and quickly lay on my bed since tomorrow is going to be a long day.

The next day I woke up as the sun light is coming inside my room. I stand up from my bed, and go outside my room to get some drinks. I take a look and the room is empty. I guess my mother hasn’t wake up yet. I look at the watch and it’s already past 8. I quickly made my breakfast and see that there’s a note stick on the refrigerator.

 

Go see Hyosung at M Mall, she’s waiting for you at 10 p.m, araso?

Omma

 

I take a note and see it for a while. After everything is done, I quickly go to take a shower and change into the outwear outfit. I wear a coat that Hyosung gave me back then, and take a look at my sight on the mirror. I take a look at my watch and it’s already past nine. I rush over to go outside and lock my apartment. I don’t want to make a girl waiting for me since it’s making me feel bad.

I quickly drive off my car to the mall that my mom said before. I don’t know where Hyosung is waiting for me since my mom didn’t tell me about that. But the last thing I know, I really should come to that mall first. I arrive at the mall one hour later since I got in traffic. I park my car on the parking lot and go straight inside the mall.

I look around the mall try to search for Hyosung, but I don’t know where she is and that makes it even harder. I look around, and go inside the store if she was in there, but she’s nowhere to be found. I give up after looking for her for about one hour since she’s nowhere to be found. I take a seat at one of the bench inside the mall.

There’re not much people inside the mall, since it was Tuesday and I guess there’re not a lot of people are coming to the mall. I take a deep breath since it was useless to go here, but Hyosung is nowhere. I’m about to give up when suddenly someone’s touching my shoulder. I turn around and see that Hyosung is standing behind me, and she’s smiling brightly at me.

“Kikwang-ah…where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!”

She’s looking stunning in her black cape and a simple dress that suited her well. She’s changing her hair colour into brown, when the last time I see her it was blonde. And to be truth, it was suited her really well. I’m smiling at her brightly, glad that I finally see her and my mom won’t scold me anymore.

“Thank God I found you. I was looking for you.”

“I’m sorry Kikwang-ah. I was looking for you either but since you’re nowhere to be seen and I don’t know your number as well, I’m going around for a while.”

I nod my head, and I look at her. Hyosung is looking at me as well, and she grabs my hand. “Let’s go!”

I follow Hyosung as she led me into one of the shop, she said that she’s going to buy something. And since I don’t know where to go as well, I’m just following her. She’s going inside the store and look around for the clothes that she’s going to buy. I take a seat and waiting for Hyosung to buy something. I take a look at my phone until Hyosung pops up in front of me. “Kikwang-ah, what do you think?”

I take a look on it, and see that Hyosung is showing me one of dress. It was a simple dress and I think it will suit her well. I nod my head, and Hyosung is smiling at me. She’s quickly going into the cashier to buy the dress. I follow her to the cashier, until I decide to buy the dress for Hyosung. “Let me buy this for you.”

I take out my wallet and pay for the dress. Hyosung is looking at me, and she’s shaking her head. “Why do you want to buy me this dress? I can pay this by myself Kikwang-ah.”

“You bought me this coat and I should pay you back, right? Just accept it, eoh?”

Hyosung is struggling and she really wants to pay for the dress. I grab her hand, and take her to sit at one of the coffee shop inside the mall. I ordered a drink for both of us, while she’s waiting for me. I come back to our table with two drinks on my hand. I give her one of the drink, and she’s taking it from me.“Thank you.”

I nod my head, and quickly taking a slip of my drink. Hyosung is drinking her drinks as well. “Kikwang-ah, why do you want to accept this marriage anyway?”

“Why are you asking me that?”

“Well…”Hyosung is looking at me for a while, “Don’t you have someone else on your mind?”

I take a look at Hyosung, while Hyosung is looking at me, waiting for me to answer her question. I don’t know what to answer since I don’t want Hyosung to look at me like I was playing around with her. I’m about to answering her question, until I feel that my phone is vibrating. I take out my phone, and see who’s calling me.

Jieun.

I take my phone, and I don’t know what to do, should I answer her or not. Hyosung is looking at me, and I decided to answer her phone. “Yobseyo?”

I listen to everything that Jieun said to me, and she’s asking me to meet her again. Should I go to her and leave Hyosung like this again?

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I walk outside from my apartment since I need some fresh air. I haven’t talk with Jieun yet since last night. I don’t know what to say to her, and she didn’t talk to me either. I close and lock my door. I take a look at Jieun’s apartment and sighed for a while. I really don’t know what’s on her mind and I don’t want to argue with her furthermore.

I walk downstairs from my apartment and decided to walk around. I want to buy something for my supplies on my apartment. I walk towards one of the store around my apartment when I met Chorong last night. What Chorong said last night is kinda make me confused since she didn’t talk about it furthermore, and leave me hanging.

I put my hand on my jacket pocket since the air is getting colder and colder. I guess winter is going to be longer than what I expected before. I take a look around me, when I see someone familiar. I stop my walk and see the figure that’s standing across me. It was Jieun. I take a look at her for a while, waiting for what she’s doing in there.

I’m waiting for a while, until I see Kikwang is coming towards her. My eyes are getting wider when I see Jieun is smiling happily at him. I feel that my heart is hurting when I see both of them together. I’m still her boyfriend, and they shouldn’t go out together like that, should they?

I take my phone and decided to call Jieun. I can’t let her to go with Kikwang again, it’s been enough to see both of them together, and I don’t want to see both of them to go out together. Once is enough. I call Jieun, and I see that Jieun is looking at her phone. Pick it up Jieun-ah, pick it up. I see that Jieun is looking at her phone and turn off her phone. I feel that my heart is being stabbed with a knife, seeing Jieun ignoring my call.

I keep looking at them, as both of them are walking side by side. I take a deep breathed, try to control my own anger. I turn around to go back to my apartment since I’m not in the mood anymore to go buy something. I stop my walk when I see Chorong is looking at the same sight as me. I’ve no idea why she’s already in there.

Chorong is turning her face and she’s smiling at me when she’s seeing me. “Ah, Yoseob-ah, what are you doing in here?”

I walk pass her since I don’t want to talk about this, especially with Chorong. I don’t want her to see me that I was caught my own girlfriend with another boy.

“You see both of them, don’t you?”

I turn my face, and Chorong smirk her face. I still angry at her, and I don’t want to talk about this anymore. “Why would you care?”

“Don’t you think they have further relationship? Not just as a friend?”Chorong is looking at me, and she’s smiling lightly. “Don’t be so naïve Yoseob-ah, I know you’re thinking about that as well.”

I look at Chorong, and she’s walking closer to me. “How’s your feeling? Being betrayed by your own girlfriend and your bestfriend?” Chorong is smiling at me, “I mean, your ex-bestfriend.”

I stood up there when Chorong is finishing her words. She’s leaving me as soon as she’s done talking about that. Sure I should believe at Jieun and Kikwang, but what if what Chorong said is true?

 

 

 

 

 


hellooooo you!

It's been a long time since I'm updating my story, I was busy with my school since i was on the last year on my high school, and hope you all fine with it!

Hope you like the new chapter, and it didn't make you bored!

Please subscribe and comment a lot!thank you! >-----<

--hyunie18--