002

Imagine Love

Kikwang’s POV

 

I’m standing at the place where I’m usually seeing Jieun. But I didn’t found her at that coffee shop. She’s nowhere to be seen. I’m looking around, there’s just Wooyoung Hyung and one of the worker. I see the girl that I seen yesterday. She came to here again. That girl was unique, she usually came to there, and she usually sits at that seat. I keep looking at her, when suddenly she turned her face. Her eyes are meeting me. I quickly look away, and walk from the coffee shop.

I don’t really feel to drink a coffee in there again since I don’t want to meet Jieun or Yoseob. I don’t want my heart is feeling sad again because I meet them. I know I shouldn’t avoid them, but what should I do when I see them my heart is going to hurt again?

I walk at the coffee shop that I found not so far from Jieun works. I come inside, and found out that there’re not many people that is drinking in here. That’s good since I don’t want to surround by a lot of people. I don’t feel like hanging with anybody, especially my friends. I know they’ve been looking for me, but I don’t want to hear that they’re asking about my condition.

I order a coffee as soon as the servant is coming to my table. I’m waiting for my coffee to arrive until I feel that my phone is ringing. I take a look at the caller id, and it was Dongwoon. I left out a sighed, I shouldn’t ignore him, but I don’t want to talk with anyone right now. I wait for a while, until I decided to take the call.

“Ne, yobseyo?”

“Kikwang, where are you?”

“I don’t know where it is. I’m just hanging in one of coffee shop, why?”

“I’m going to ask you to come to my apartment, help me sort my things. I call the others but it seems like they’re busy with their own thing. Do you want to help me?”

I sighed for a while, and decided to agree with it. “Alright, I’ll come to your apartment in 30 minutes.”

“Ne, thank you Kikwang.”

 I stand up from my seat, and walk to the bar. I talk to one of the waitress, and smiles lightly at her. “I want to take my coffee please.”

“Ah, yes, sir.”

I’m waiting for my coffee to be ready, and the waitress is giving the coffee to me. I take out, and smiles at her. “Thank you.”

I walk outside the coffee shop until I bumped into someone. My coffee is throwing around, and the coffee is spreading to my jacket. I was wearing a white jacket, and now it’s changing into brown. I look at my jacket, and I’m looking at the person that I bumped to. I quickly help her and give her my hand. “Are you alright?”

She nods her head, and she quickly sorts her things that are spreading on the ground. I quickly help her and gives it to her. “I’m sorry I should have seen where I walk to.”

She’s looking at me, and she’s smiling as well. “It’s fine, I’m sorry too…” She’s looking at me, and she’s looking at my jacket. “Omo, your jacket. I’m sorry, it must be because of me. I’m sorry…”

She bows at me, and I quickly shake my head. “It’s fine, you don’t have to worry about this. It will be clean as soon as I washed it.”

She shakes her head, and she’s looking at me. “Anieyo, I’ll take care of that. Just tell me where do you live, eoh?”

I chuckle hear what she said. This girl is seriously unique. “We bumped each other and you already ask me where I live?”

“Ah, anieyo, it’s not what I mean…”

“I’m Kikwang by the way, Lee Kikwang.”

She’s looking at me, and smiling at me as well. “Jeon Hyosung.”

I look at her face, and sure she’s really familiar, like I already met her before. I keep looking at her, until I remember where I met her. “Ah, you’re that girl.”

“Eoh?”

“You’re the girl that is always drinking at the coffee shop near here, right?”

She’s looking at me, and she nods her head. “You’re that guy that is always looking inside the coffee shop right?”

I nod my head lightly, while she’s still looking at me. “What’s wrong?”

“I still feel bad about your jacket…”

I look at my jacket, and shake my head. “It’s fine. Well, I gotta go. See you later Hyosung-ssi.”

I walk away from there since I need to meet Dongwoon, and help him with his thing. I’m about to walk when I feel that my hand is being pulled by Hyosung. I turn around, and she already hold my wrist. “Why? I have to go.”

“Anieyo, I feel bad. Come on, let me buy you a new jacket.”

I look at her, and smiles at her. “It’s fine Hyosung-ssi. You don’t have to worry about my jacket. I can go to my apartment first, and change into the clean one, you don’t have to buy me a new one.”

She’s looking at me, and she shakes her head. “Anieyo, my mother told me that I should responsible after what I did. So I will buy you a new one.”

I look at her, and I can see that she’s waiting for me to answer her. That I agree with her. I look at my wristwatch, and left out a sighed. “Fine.”

She’s smiling widely, and let go her hand. “Come on.”

I follow her as she’s walking side by side with me. We don’t talk much since I don’t know what to say to her. I guess she’s same with me since she just keeps silent. We walk to one of the mall near there, and she quickly takes me to go to one of the men’s shop. She’s looking at me and smile at me. “Come on, pick one that you like.”

I look at the shop, and I know that this shop is not selling a cheap thing. Most of clothes that being sell in here is expensive. I turn around to look at Hyosung, and she’s smiling at me. “Are you sure?”

“Why?”

“This shop is expensive. I don’t want to bother you with it.”

She shakes her head, and pushes me to go inside. “Go and search for the one that you like. I’ll wait in here.”

I left out a sighed, and nod my head. I don’t know that if she can buy me or not. But if she can’t I’ll buy this jacket by myself. I look around and found a coat that I like. I took it, and try it on. I look at the price, and it’s not that expensive. I take it out, and come to see Hyosung. Hyosung is sitting at one of the coach in there, reading some magazine. “Ah, are you done?”

I nod my head, and give the coat to her. She’s looking at the coat, and smiling at me. “You have a good taste, Kikwang-ssi.”

She’s going to the cashier, and give the jacket to one of the servant. “How much?”

I keep looking at her, and I don’t feel like I was fine with it. She bought me something even though we just met today. “Are you sure you’re fine with it? I can buy it by myself.”

Hyosung is looking at me, and she nods her head. “I’m fine Kikwang-ssi.” She takes out some money from her wallet and gives it to the cashier. She gives me the coat, and I take it. She’s looking at me. “You can change your jacket with this one. I’ll clean your jacket.”

“Eoh?”

“Just change it with this one, Kikwang-ssi.”

I follow what she said to me, and I change my jacket into the coat that she just bought for me. She’s putting my jacket into the paper bag, and takes it with her. “What are you going to do with my jacket?”

“I’m going to wash it. You don’t want your jacket to be clean?”

I shake my head. “How do I take it for you?”

“We’ll meet again for sure. See you later Kikwang-ssi.”

She’s walking outside the shop, leaving me standing alone. I don’t understand what she just said. How could I met her again? I don’t even know her address, you’re so stupid Lee Kikwang.

 

 

 

 


hello >_____<

it was from special chapter from my previous fanfic, do you remember that??

kekeke, hope you guys like it even though it was Kikwang's POV!

please subscribe and comment as well^^

--hyunie18--