003

Imagine Love

Yoseob’s POV

 

I came to the campus today since I have a class to attend. After going out with Jieun yesterday, I feel that my life is already charged and makes me can face the world again. Yesterday date was the best date I’ve ever had with Jieun. I walk my feet to the campus and see that there’re already so much students. I don’t know why but I guess they just have a class same like me.

I walk to the class and see that Hyunseung is already sitting at the back of the class. I and Hyunseung are having the same major, while Doojoon is with Junhyung, and Kikwang is with Dongwoon. I walk to Hyunseung, and sit next to him. Hyunseung is smiling at me as soon as I come to him. “Hei, Yoseob-ah, it’s been a long time since the last time I see you.”

I nod my head and smile to him. Yes, it’s been a long time since I met my friend. I focus on my triangle relationship back then with Kikwang and Jieun. Since my problem is already solved, I can come and talk with my other friends as well. “Yeah, how are you?”

“I’m good. The others are good too, but I don’t know how about Kikwang.”

“Kikwang? Why? He didn’t come with you?”

Hyunseung shakes his head lightly. “No, it’s really hard to talk with Kikwang right now. No one can talk with him either. He always said that he have something to do when we asked him to join us.”

I look at him, and nod my head. Then that’s true it wasn’t just me who feel that Kikwang was changed. No one can talk with him now. I know that I have to talk with him really soon. I feel that Hyunseung is looking at me, and touch my shoulder. “Congratulations for winning Jieun’s heart.”

“Eoh? How do you know?”

Hyunseung chuckles for a while, and shakes his head. “I always know what’s going on around me Yoseob-ah. I always knew.”

I look at Hyunseung, and feel really weird. How come he knew that I made a deal with Kikwang? “You…know about…”

“What? You’re dating Jieun right? The rumor is spreading really fast. I wonder why you never tell me about you’re already dating her. And to be truth how can you never tell me that you like her? I feel like I was stupid for not knowing about your true feeling.”

I feel relieved that Hyunseung didn’t know about my little secret with Kikwang. No one should know about this. They can get angry with me for doing such a stupid thing with Kikwang. The time passes by, and my class is over. Hyunseung is looking at me, while I’m putting my books inside my bag. “Are you going to hang out with us for a while?”

I look at Hyunseung, and nod my head. “Of course! It’s been a while since I’m hanging around with all of you.”

I walk outside the class with Hyunseung sitting next to me. We’re walking to the cafeteria inside the campus. We’re taking a seat next to window since Hyunseung said that he wants to sit near the window. Hyunseung is going to order some foods while I’m sitting, waiting for him to come. I wait while I look around, until I feel someone’s touching my shoulder. I turn around and see Dongwoon and Kikwang are standing behind me.

“Dongwoon, Kikwang!”

They’re smiling at me, and taking a seat as well. I smile at them. “How are you guys?”

“I’m good.” Kikwang is answering me simply, while his eyes are locking on his phone.

“I’m good as well. How are you Yoseob?”Dongwoon is looking at me and smiles at me.

“I’m good either.”I look at Dongwoon, then I turn around to see Kikwang. I really want to talk with him but I don’t want to talk about it while Dongwoon and Hyunseung are around us. I left out a sighed, and see that Kikwang is busy with his phone. I had an idea and quickly taking my phone.

To : Lee Kikwang

I need to talk with you. Reply me ASAP!

I send the message and wait for Kikwang to reply my message. Kikwang is looking at me with a weird expression. I guess he’s confused why I’m sending him a message while he’s sitting in front of me.

From : Lee Kikwang

Just talk.

To : Lee Kikwang

Not here, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were here. I don’t want they hear about this one.

Kikwang is looking at me, and left out a heavy sighed. He’s looking at his phone again, and reply my message I guess.

From : Lee Kikwang

Then, maybe later.

I look at Kikwang, and he puts his phone on his pocket. He’s looking at me and then he’s looking at Dongwoon. “I’m sorry guys, I have to go now. There’s something I need to do.”

I look at Kikwang, and confused why he’s acting like this. “Why? Where are you going?”

“I have to pick up someone. Just tell Hyunseung that I say hello. I’ll come and hanging around with all of you guys again later. I’m sorry.”

Kikwang bows at us lightly, and walks away from the cafeteria. He really is weird and I don’t know what to do right now with him. Is it because me and Jieun relationship? I have to talk with him even though he don’t want to talk with me. Imeediatelly.

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

I walk away from the cafeteria and go to the nearest bus stop. I’m not lying at them that I was going to pick up someone. I have to pick up my mom at the airport today since she’s going to come here from China. It’s been a long time since I met her. But since I need to pick up my mother, I have to come to Joon first to take my car.

Yes, my mom is buying me a new car since she knew that I’m always taking a bus to go somewhere. It’s not that I don’t like the car, but I don’t like to live wealthy like when I was in China. I want to be someone that people want to become a friend with because of who I amnot because I’m rich. And none of them now about this since I keep it as a secret. I don’t want they knew who I am.

I arrive at Joon’s house, and press the bell. I wait for him to open the door while I’m looking around the street. It was empty, no one here. I wait for about 10 minutes until Joon is opening the door. I smile at him and bows at him lightly. “Joon!”

Joon is smiling at me, and hugs me. “Kikwang! It’s been a long time.”

“Ne, I’m sorry for not coming to your house or your club again.”

“It’s alright. Well, your car already arrived yesterday.”

I nod my head while I’m following him to go inside his house. “Yes, I know. Omma already told me about that yesterday. I’m sorry for bothering you about this Joon.”

“It’s alright. You’re going to pick up Auntie right?”

I nod my head and he’s going somewhere, while he’s going to his room. He’s coming to me again, and gives me a key. “Here’s your car key. Your car is on the garage.”

I nod my head again, and smiles at him. Joon is looking at me and pats my shoulder lightly. “Well, say hello to auntie. I’ll come to your apartment again later.”

“Ne, well, I gotta go. See you later, Joon-ah.”

Joon nods his head, while I’m going to his garage. I get into my car, and start the engine. I quickly drive my car to the airport. Since my mom is coming from China, I need to take her in Incheon Airport. I drive my car as fast as I can, and I arrive at the airport one hour later. I park my car, and get off from the car. I’m going inside the airport, and go to the arrival gate. I look at my watch, and it’s already 4 p.m. Omma told me that she’s going to arrive around 4, that means that I arrive at the perfect time. I look around try to search for my mother, and then I’m looking at the board, and it says that a plane from China is already arrived.

I wait for a while, while my eyes are still looking around the airport. I look at the figure and smile widely when I see that my mom is coming towards me. I walk closer to her, and smiles at her when I already facing her. “Omma…”

My mother is looking at me, and smiling widely as well. “Kikwang, baby, how are you? It’s been a long time since the last time I see you, one year right?”

I nod my head, and take her luggage. “I’m good Omma, you can see it by yourself. Yes, it’s been a year, and you’re still pretty Omma…”

“Aigoo, don’t tease your mother.”

I smile as we’re walking back to my car. I put the luggage on the baggage and I sit on the driver’s seat. My mother is already sits next to me. I start the engine and smile at my mother. “Where are we going now, Omma?”

“Well, just go back to your apartment…”

I nod my head, and drive off my car. My mother is remaining silent, then she’s looking at me. “Are you already moved to your new apartment?”

I left out a sighed, and then I nod my head. “Yes, I already moved since last week, Omma. But why you have to make me move Omma? My apartment is still good, and it was closer than the new one. Why should I move mom?”

My mother is looking at me, and nods her head. “I want you to remember that I care about you, baby. I want you to have really good facilities. Don’t deny the fact that you’re going to take over your father company. You’re son of one of the man that have the best company in China and Korea.”

“But, I don’t need all of this Omma… I’m happy for being like this.”

“I know Kikwang, Omma always knows this.”

I left out a sighed. It’s no use to debate with Omma since she’s always answering my question like that. I don’t know why she always threatening me likes this. I remain silent, and just drive my car back to my apartment. My mother is looking at me, and pats my head. “Kikwang-ah, you don’t have a girlfriend right now, right?”

I look at my mom for a while, then turn my head to face the front again. How my mom knows that I’m single now? How did she know? I nod my head. “Yes, why?”

“Do you have any plan tomorrow night?”

I shake my head. “No, why Omma?”

“You’re going to come with me. Omma is going to meet one of Omma’s friends. And I want you to accompany your mother. And Omma…is going to arrange a marriage for you.”

 

 

 

 


hello >_______

i'm updating a new chapter again, keke, since my school is already starting, i will rarely updating, I'm sorry >,<

but i'll try my best to update the story as fast as I can!

please subscribe and comment as well, thank you!

--hyunie18--